We generally stay at Hilton properties because I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member. On this visit to Anaheim, however, we stayed at this Marriott hotel because of the great rate we were able to book. I am very glad that we did.
Our family of four stayed in a two double bed, two room suite. The room was spacious, well appointed, up to date, and very clean. It had a mini refrigerator, but lacked a microwave oven.
On the plus side, the showerhead was particularly appreciated by me. In most hotels, the showerheads simply do not have enough water pressure, and their spray pattern is less than desirable. At this hotel, the shower had ample pressure and the pattern was fine.
I only had two minor complaints about the room: The beds were not as comfortable as I thought they should be and; the air conditioner was somewhat noisy when it kicked on. Neither of these complaints is significant enough to give this hotel less than an excellent rating.
The location of this hotel is perfect for those who want to visit Disneyland. The hotel is easily accessed from Harbor Blvd. or Chapman Ave.
The staff was outstanding. Prior to my visit, I had to call the hotel twice with some questions that I had. I spoke with Patrick and Gabby and, on each occasion, they were very friendly and helpful. Upon my arrival I was helped by Nick and Vincent, and they too, were very helpful and friendly. In fact, every staff member that I came into contact with was courteous and helpful.
When we visited Anaheim in February, we stayed at the Homewood Suites which is directly adjacent to this hotel, and I found that hotel to be excellent also. For further information about that hotel, you can read my earlier TripAdvisor review.
The Marriott is more upscale and has slightly nicer accommodations than the Homewood Suites. The Homewood Suites, however, offers queen size beds and has a full kitchen in their rooms. Both are excellent values, both are well located, and both have terrific staff members. I highly recommend each of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA