My husband and I visited Marriott Anaheim Suites for a quick Birthday weekend getaway to Disneyland. We had never been to the area before and picked the hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and the fact that we are also Marriott Gold Members. We were expecting a good stay, but were completely blown away by the service & standards at the hotel. We arrived at the hotel right around check in time & asked if there were any upgrades available, Nick, the person checking us in said he would see what he could do and immediately we were upgraded to a King Executive Suite. He asked us if we were here for an particular reason and we quickly told him it was our first trip to Disneyland and also my birthday. We had a room on the 7th floor, walking in we were immediately impressed. The suite was a curved corner suite with floor to ceiling windows. It had a nice sitting area (w/fridge etc) & then a separate bedroom. It was very spacious and very clean. We loved the Disney photos as well as the beach photos that were throughout the suite.
We quickly dropped our bags and left for an afternoon at the parks. We did take the hotel shuttle to Disneyland (it was a $5 round trip fee) that in my opinion was way worth it. It was extremely timely & there was room for everyone on both our trip to and from the parks. When we returned from the parks that evening we were shocked to find a birthday card, chocolate covered strawberries, and 2 champagne glasses with a small bottle of champagne waiting for us signed from Nick at Marriott Suites! We have stayed at many other hotels on many other special occasions and this was the first time we have experienced something as kind as this. It absolutely made my day!
We didn't have any problem with noise in the suite (our room was the first off the elevator so this was surprising in itself), beds were comfy, shower/bathroom in general were just fine. We ordered late night room service & they were very quick, prompt, & the food was fantastic. We ate at Sunspot, the hotels restaurant for the breakfast buffet. Any interactions with hotel staff was extremely helpful & kind. The hotel is located near many restaurants within walking distance so if we had stayed any longer we would have been able to take advantage of that.
We ended up getting Season passes at Disneyland and I have to say I think that we found our perfect place to stay. We will most definitely be back soon and would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the area.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.