Timmy at the front desk completely took care of us -- I needed an additional extra night at the hotel, which I told was not possible prior to our check-in, but he made it happen. Gave us a great room that met my sons need (he's autistic with many other issues that make travel nearly impossible) --- even sent up some fruit to the room after we checked in.
I'm not a big fan of buffet breakfasts, which is all they had --- in fact, I detest them -- also, I had to stay at this hotel because another family had already picked the location and I wanted to be near everyone, but for my time and money I'm a big fan of just paying the extra $200+ a night at the Disney Resort attached to the park -- staying off the resort easily adds another 2+ hours to your travel time in and out of the resort each day, plus the parking fees -- it's just not worth it to me --- plus the food and service is top-notch at the Disney hotels.
So, while Timmy made our time at the Marriott great, and the hotel is clean and safe and well run, I wouldn't stay there again given my circumstances -- but it may be a good fit for you and your family --- and you'll get treated well there.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.