“Talk about the extra mile” 5 of 5 stars

FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Talk about the extra mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Check in was a cold rainy night. Timmy, the night manager greeted us with a bright smile and excellent service. Thank you to him for going the extra mile and making our birthday celebration a little extra special.
In addition to his wonderful staff this hotel has gorgeous, comfortable rooms close to everywhere you want to be in OC. The hotel shuttle is on time and courteous and a quick, comfortable ride to the Disney parks.
We'll be back time and time again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
We’re delighted you enjoyed your birthday celebration at the Marriott Suites Anaheim and are grateful we could be a part of it. Our staff strives to make each and every guest feel welcomed as they walk through our doors so it’s great to read that this was your experience. The compliments you’ve extended our staff and our spacious suite accommodations are truly appreciated. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Me and my family prefer Marriott when given any choice and this one was perfect as usual. Only 5 minutes from Disney. Very accommodating. Helpful staff and STARBUCKS in the lobby. We had a one bedroom two queen bed suite. You will not go wrong.

Room Tip: Request a high level room - can see Disney.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
We love that you had a great experience at the Marriott Suites Anaheim, a Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel just 2 miles from the park. Our spacious accommodations are perfect for families and we’re so happy you found our staff helpful. The Starbucks in our lobby is a guest favorite and a great place to stop before heading to Disneyland on our Disney shuttle. Thank you for your review, we are looking forward to the next time we can welcome you!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My family and I were here during Thanksgiving week and understandably the hotel was full and busy with tons of families traveling for the holiday. I came with a large group of cousins, aunts, and uncles, totaling seventeen people. The customer service from the bellmen to the front desk was top notch, but the best experience we had was at the hotel's restaurant SunSpot. We booked through Disney and got a great breakfast deal for our entire family. Although it was extremely busy every morning, the restaurant's hostess Jeannie was always accommodating and worked quickly to get everyone seated in a timely fashion. Since we came with such a large group it was difficult to get all of us seated at the same table, but Jeannie would make it work for us. As soon as a table would open up near us she would set the table herself and get the rest of my family members seated. Our servers were also attentive and checked up on us frequently. This is what I call fast, efficient service! The food was prepared fresh every morning and I highly recommend anyone staying here to try Sunspot for breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms are Jack and Jill suites, very comfortable!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
It was truly our pleasure to host you and your extended family at the Marriott Suites Anaheim over the Thanksgiving holiday. We’re thrilled to have provided everything you needed to be considered your home away from home! We are so glad our suite-style guest rooms accommodated your family and that you received helpful service upon arrival. Your kind acknowledgements of our dining team and your experience at SunSpot Restaurant are a joy to read and will be shared with the staff. Thank you for your review and recommendations, we eagerly await your return for a future stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! Timmy made our stay a truly magical and special one. We have never met a hotel concierge that was so genuinely nice and caring from the moment we walked in. Timmy definitely goes the extra mile. We are extremely happy with the level of customer service he gave us. :)

• Stayed December 2012
We’re happy that you’re happy! Thank you for sharing such a lovely review of your time at the Marriott Suites Anaheim. Your appreciation for the members of our team that made your experience a positive one are wonderful to read and will be shared. Our hope is to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay filled with top-notch service, thank you.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. I didn't know what to expect when I came down to Anaheim, as this was scheduled for me, for a business trip. After a very long flight and shuttle ride, I was greeted at the door by the main chef, who instantly made me feel at home. The room is beyond charming. It is clean, private and has everything I need. The chef "KC" made me feel especially welcome at his restaurant the "Sun Spot" and took the time to find out what I liked. I enjoyed the restaurant so much that I've just eaten dinner here every night! It has been a great experience. My only complaint has absolutely nothing to do with the staff or facilities. It is that because this is Disneyland, there are many families with children, who are of course excited and up all night! Other than that, it has been an incredible stay and I highly recommend it-restaurant included.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Your glowing review and high recommendation is a nice surprise to us! We are so thankful that your business trip led you to the Marriott Suites Anaheim and that you enjoyed so much of your stay. Each member of our staff is committed to our valued guests and want to do everything they can to ensure an exceptional experience, so reading your mention of our team is touching. Our suite-style accommodations are perfect for providing a spacious place to relax while on business and a meal at our SunSpot Restaurant is certain to leave you satisfied. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we hope to welcome you back during your next business or leisure trip to the area.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed here with my husband, my mother and my two kids. We stayed for 3 nights for our Disneyland trip that we booked through Costco travel. I was very pleased with the room. The size of the suite was wonderful and we had a nice view. The ease and comfort of our check in was amazing. We ate breakfast at the SunSpot restaurant and it was GREAT! They treat you like royalty in that restaurant. The buffet had a great selection of food and it all tasted so good. My glass of juice and water never got a chance to get empty. Anything we needed, they were on it!

If I had to pick out one thing that I wish they would change would be the french doors that separate the two rooms in the suite. The curtains on the doors were see through so that made it difficult when my husband wanted to change clothes or my mom wanted privacy in the area she was sleeping in. Other than that, I would definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
It always puts a smile on our faces to read that our guests enjoyed staying with us during their Disneyland family getaway as it is our pleasure to host you while visiting the happiest place on Earth. We’re pleased you enjoyed your suite and had such a great experience dining at our SunSpot Restaurant. Thank you for your feedback, we always welcome guest suggestions and will be sure to take it under advisement. Your review is appreciated and we hope to welcome you and your family back to the Marriott Suites Anaheim!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

On 12/7/12 my wife & I checked into your Hotel, we were there to meet up with 6 other family members. We all agreed you did an excellent job on all fronts. But picking out one employee I would like to say Taylor Kitty " front desk" gets a (10). I don't give that score out to often, she went out of her way to present my wife of 25 yrs. on her 65 Birthday a very suprising gift to our room.Also a BIG thank you to:
Vince & Amanda

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
A very happy 65th birthday to your wife from all of us at the Marriott Suites Anaheim! We’re truly touched to read that you, your wife and your family enjoyed your time with us celebrating such a momentous milestone. It was truly our pleasure to do anything we could to make the day a bit more memorable. We’re very thankful for the warm compliments you’ve shared regarding members of our staff, we will be sure to share them. Please come back again for another stay with us soon, thank you!

Been to Anaheim Marriott Suites? Share your experiences!