My family stayed here and it was fantastic. Amazing location, with many restaurants within walking distance, and also a Target and other shops. Disneyland isn't too far, and you can buy tickets to take the shuttle. Tons of parking in the rear, and it isn't a bad walk to the elevators like other large resorts. Entire staff was extremely friendly and helped with any needs. There are 4 elevators that service the hotel, and wait time was very very minimal. I never made it to the mezzanine where the gym, game room, and other amenities are located. Pool is located in the front of the hotel, which is in an odd location considering it doesn't have direct access to the hotel. Room itself is very large, with a living area, separate bedroom, and a bathroom that can be accessed by either room. I recommend staying on upper floors for better views. I only had a few complaints about the hotel, the carpets were in need of being cleaned and the hallways were very warm. My biggest complaint about the hotel was that one day I returned to the hotel room after the maid cleaned the room. I pulled my toothbrush out of my bathroom glass, and started pouring water into it. I immediately noticed that there was an extreme amount of foam. I glanced at the other glasses in the bathroom with toothbrushs in them, to discover that there was cleaning solution in all the glasses. So, I was bothered by two things, first that I almost drank cleaning solution, and secondly that the maid was using cleaning solution to clean the glasses, and not the proper means. We immediatelty brought it up to hotel management, and we received new glasses immediately. Then you could hear what sounded like all glasses on the floors being pulled out of the rooms and replaced with new ones. So, the hotel responded extremely quickly to this problem. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA