You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area to your Saves list
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Garden Grove
La Center, WA, United States
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We really enjoyed our week long stay. The staff was friendly and quickly fulfilled all of our requests. Perfect spot for a Disneyland vacation. We were surprised by the quality and variety of food options for breakfast and the dinner reception. Well done.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Eric J
Bob D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay on TripAdvisor. We're happy to hear that we livied up to your expectations! Hope to see you back soon!

Sacramento, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The complimentary breakfast and evening reception were awful. The fitnes center was decent; one of the treadmills wasn't working at all. Front desk staff wasn't as friendly depending on the time of day. I had to wait almost 10 minutess just to get a bottle of water from the snack shop! "Fabiana" wasn't too happy and friendly when she served me.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Janice A
Please accept my most humble apologies for inconveniences we caused you. The treadmill issue that you have noted is being addressed. I am very disappointed that our breakfast and dinner did not meet your expectations, typically our guests enjoy our offering and I am very sorry that in your case we did not. I am shocked and disappointed that it may have taken 10 minutes to make a gift shop purchase and will certainly look into this.
Seattle, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. There is free breakfast every morning from 6-9 and Monday-Thursday there is dinner from 5-7. Breakfast was great, dinner was okay, definitely not gourmet, but in all honesty, the kids ate more at dinner time at this hotel then they did at their expensive meals at the parks! I didn't think we would come home every night for the free dinner, but we did. It made it easy not to have to think about it and there was always salad so we felt good about getting some greens in.

Room was clean, lobby felt clean and updated. Bathroom had some wear and tear-- some missing baseboard, door didn't latch properly, toilet seat wouldn't stay up, the handheld shower wouldn't move, and it could definitely have used a fan! Queen beds felt small-- they seemed like doubles, but we sleep on a king at home, so I could just be spoiled! I did think the mattresses were a little worn-- they sunk in the middle and that wasn't awesome.

Staff was great, super helpful. Loved they had their own shuttle and the five day pass was pretty reasonable. Liked having a laundry facility. Overall this hotel was just fine and a really awesome value.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Mommiverse
Bob D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Note that your comments regarding improvements will be followed up upon. Glad to haer that all in all it was a pleasant stay. We hope to see you back with us soon!
Vancouer, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

front desk and kitchen/breakfast staff were great. Bed was comfy. Everthing well below average...even compared to a Hampton Inn as the standard. My family and I are not super picky, but this hotel selection (for us) was a mistake.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Although the staff and bed met your expectations, I was sorry to hear that there were other areas that did not. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email (robert.doran@hilton.com) regarding the areas in which you were disappointed so that we may follow up. Having said that, I offer my sincere apologies for a stay that overall did not meet your expectations. I hope that when your travels return you to the Anaheim area you will give us the chance to redeem ourselves.
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love the Homewood brand. The hotels are always comfortable and have a friendly staff. Rooms are large. We don't have that "squished in" feeling. Breakfast is excellent. Transportation to Disney is lovely!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We're extremely happy that we were part of what sounded like an excellent trip to Anaheim! Come back to visit soon.
Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Last December I made a booking for my sister/family but give my credit card no during the booking. Upon check out she settled the bill using her card. However, I found out later my credit card was also charged the same day. When I called the hotel about two weeks ago I was given an email for me to contact to explain about my problem since I calling from oversea so timing & cost is an issue. We are 16 hrs ahead. Am writing in this forum with hoping that someone from homewood suites Anaheim will read this and provide me some feedback. Thank you.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
I am sorry to hear that there remains an unresolved issue with your recebt stay. Please feel free to contact me via email (robert.doran@hilton.com) and I will be happy to personally handle the situation.
California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We are season pass holders at Disneyland and visit the area often. We've stayed at many hotels/motels in the area and absolutely love Homewood. The staff is exceptional. The rooms are clean and comfortable and we love the full kitchen. Breakfasts are great, free dinners are convenient (though minimal). Luis is an amazing employee - always helpful, always professional. Fantastic staff all around. The shuttle costs extra, but is worth it. Drops you off right in front of Disneyland. They started charging for parking at the hotel which sucks, but the other hotels charge too. Great for families, great for those who don't mind being a bit off of the beaten path yet still be convenient to Disneyland.

Room Tip: Street side rooms are noisy due to fire trucks and emergency vehicles using the main road.