One word to describe the Homewood Suites,Anaheim. FANTASTIC
Our family of two adults and two children had a most enjoyable 8 nights at the Homewood Suites,Anaheim in January 2008.The whole place is delightful, the suits are spacious and immaculately clean, with all the facilities required for a comfortable stay.
The food at breakfast and at the evening snack, is plentiful and of as good a quality as can be found in the US.
The staff are all most friendly and helpful to the point of embarrassment, a couple of examples. After a marathon session at Disneyland,we did not leave our suite one day until after 2pm, long sleep followed by leisurely breakfast. When we returned we were surprised to find that the maid service had come in the afternoon to make up our room, not many hotels have maid service after 12 noon.
Our Coffey maker packed up one morning. A new one arrived within 5 minutes of our phone call.
I needed to check some emails one evening but the business center was busy, I was shown to a staff office to use one of their computers.
These are some nice touches the sets this place apart from others, along with the 24hr free Coffey at reception and the freshly made chocolate chip cookies if you happen to pass through the foyer at around 10pm.
The whole place seems to run like a Switz watch, with every body doing there job and in the quietest way possible, for which I sure Joe the manager must get some of the credit. For a hotel at its location close to Disneyland with lots of children staying the place is amazing quiet.
Disneyland was great and because of the hotel we were able to enjoy it all the more.
We returned each evening for a swim in the heated pool, a soak in the hot tub and a snack before going back for more punishment.
Its too long to walk to Disneyland but the shuttle seems very reliable.
Universal Studios was a big disappointment, same old tour as twenty years ago and not much else. Have an extra day in Disneyland instead!
But this is a hotel review. I would give the Homewood Suites,Anaheim---9.9999 out of 10 the lifts were a little bit slow.
Doyle family Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended stay suite hotel. An all-suites Anaheim hotel that will make you feel closer to home! The Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area hotel is one of the Disney Good Neighbor hotels, only a mile away. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, daily breakfast and dinner Monday to Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hiltonr Anaheim-Main Gate Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Garden Grove
- Homewood Garden Grove
- Homewood Suites Anaheim California
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Disneyland Area
- Homewood Suites Disneyland
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA
- Garden Grove Homewood Suites