I took my two teenage sons to Disneyland and stayed at the Hyatt Regency as we got a great rate on Priceline. The building is impressive, clean and neat and the registration staff was proficient. Since we got in from LAX in the early afternoon, we decided to wait to go to Disneyland and go to the pool and relax. I was shocked that there was no staff to be found anywhere near the pool, no poolside food or drink service. I called to the front desk to be told that I could order food from the restaurant and I would have to go get it. It seemed there was a general lack of staff throughout the hotel, with the exception of the restaurant.
Most Hyatt Regency hotels have excellent service and will go out of their way to assist their customers. This hotel's staff is not customer service oriented; in fact, they were rather dismissive. That being said, I will not return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA