I stayed here for a week at the end of October 2013 while attending a convention meeting. The people were extremely friendly and everyone made me feel welcome and valued. The hotel has nice rooms that are well appointed and the cleaning staff are friendly as well. The Hyatt has lots of good social spaces and a nice bar. You can easily find a place to sit and talk or sit and have a drink and talk. The restaurant is only average, however. The food wasn't bad; it just wasn't anything more than typical hotel food. Service in the restaurant was quick, however, and that is more than most hotels seem able to accomplish.
I've been to this hotel four times over the last 15 or so years to attend this week-long conference and the hotel is better now than it has ever been. I think this is a good place with good people. There are many better places to eat nearby (go to Coco's for breakfast!), so you are not locked into the hotel restaurant. I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and BookIt.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA