We loved the bunk beds for the kids and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed the Starbucks in the lobby. Only downside were the paper thin walls. You could hear running water constantly from other rooms flushing their toilet or showering. You could also hear people talking or the TV from next-door. I can normally sleep through anything, especially after a 16 hour day at Disneyland, but the noise would wake me up. Also, be prepared to be charged extra for everything: parking, Disneyland shuttle, roll away bed, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to hotels near Disneyland, Hyatt Regency Orange County is the ultimate destination for your getaway or vacation. Located just 1.4 miles from the Disneyland® Resort, our luxury hotel near Anaheim has shuttle service available to and from the parks, and is in close proximity to Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, world-famous beaches and many other Orange County attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Hotel Garden Grove
- Hyatt Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Garden Grove
- Hyatt Regency Orange County Garden Grove, CA