“Second Visit and I'm still in Love with the Hotel and Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove

You added Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove to your Saves list
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12021 Harbor Blvd., Garden Grove, CA 92840 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove
Maryland
“Second Visit and I'm still in Love with the Hotel and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Arrived Late Friday night and as a returned guest I was not disappointed by the service provided by the hotel staff. The cleanliness of the room and attention to detail was great! My room was always clean with fresh towels and fresh linen! The desk agents at the hotel were great! Boris, Laura, Vicky and Penny made my stay very enjoyable. The restaurant staff from breakfast were always smiling despite how busy the breakfast was. Everyone at the hotel displays a Can do attitude! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. The Disney shuttle was great always on time

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I booked online with Priceline I immediately called the hotel to make sure my room preferences were met. I was assisted by Viviana in reservations she was nice enough to explain carefully my options. The check in was fantastic. Boris was nice to me and my family he made it happen as I knew my options of getting two beds were almost impossible as the hotel was at full capacity, however he managed to get us a nice room. with a great view and he included breakfast for us with the upgrade fee which totally worked for us! The valet parking person Manuel was nice to us every time we need it our Car he remembered our name and vehicle. Mari and Yadirra helped us every time with restaurants recommendations. Your Blend Lobby Coffee shop was outstanding! Your night staff was also amazing, Gary, Tania and Dennise helped us every time with amenities which we had forgotten at home. They provided us with toothpaste and toothbrushes as Target which was right across the street was closed for the day! The breakfast buffet was great for the price, fresh fruit and the omelettes were so yummy! This hotel was very nice I highly recommend it ! The shuttle to Disneyland was very convenient for us as thought the day we came back to take the kids for a little nap and refresh for the long hours of the park! I would like to Thank the Staff for the great time. I love the customer service provided by the Management of this Hotel All employees names above this review made a big difference as we were celebrating my Son B Day!!! We also got a Birthday Card sent to the room by the Hotel Manager Mr, Boris

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We spent a four night stay at this hotel and the stay was just amazing !!!!! At arrival we were welcomed by Miguel at valet parking and at the check in desk by the manager Boris. Who delighted us with a friendly and warm welcome . We had a great time at the pool and had breakfast at the restaurant the service was great. Josh at the bar was outstanding both nights. The cleanliness of the hotel was great Felipa was our housekeer and she did amazing by organizing my kids toys and mess leaving the room with all my amenities. At. Check out Monday morning we were once again approached by the hotel manager Boris and Yadira they were both great ....asked us how was our stay? and thanked us for the business. I travel quiet frequently and I was totally impressed about the hotel manager asking us for feedback. We love this hotel and I will definitely come back!!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family and I recently stayed four nights in your wonderful hotel. We had a great time. First off the staff is very friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and spacious and the shuttle is free to Disney (awesome). We made a few trips to Laguna beach, just a 30 min drive away and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Also, I have to say that the hamburgers we orderd from your calif grill were some of the best burgers and fries ever. Thank you so much for making our travels seamless and wonderful.

Room Tip: This hotel is so convenient for Disneyland and beaches....perfect!
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I checked in mid week last week for our annual family vacation. It was my first time at this hotel, everyone was sweet and attentive. On Saturday night as I came back from dinner I noticed the hotel manager at the bar area. I thought nothing of it, about an hour later I came back down to grab some items from my car and noticed him stumbling around. As I was walking back from getting my items I noticed his crew was a bit loud and still at the bar. I took sometime to observe the situation from the balcony level and was a bit disturbed with their behavior. I went back up to my room and decided this situation did not sit well with me. I went back down to the balcony level and I see him again stumbling back in towards the front desk. I went to bed after about an hour. The next morning we were on our way to breakfast and once again I see the manager walking around in the SAME clothes. He seemed a bit more put together but you can't fool me. I saw the red eyes, the tired look on his face. I think he might have stayed up all night. I have no issue with the hotel having a bar, if we get back late it's expected to come across people under the influence and I can maneuver my children around them but the manager? What if I had an issue? What if I needed to speak with him? Isn't the hotel responsible for our care and safety during our stay? Is the hotel ran by drunk staff members? This is what I have an issue with, at work I am expected to be 100% focused and I expect the same from staff members from the hotel or anywhere I go. The stay was wonderful and I wanted to ensure I didn't base my entire review based on one night but because of the incident I will not be returning to your hotel. I would not feel safe nor comfortable knowing a drunk person is running the hotel. I can't recall his name and he seemed nice earlier during the week when we first arrived (that's why I know he was a manager) but unfortunately his actions have made my decision to not return very easy. Good luck to anyone staying there and the future of your hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Your experience is very concerning to us and I would welcome to the opportunity to get more details from you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may resolve this to your satisfaction. My email address is joeleinacker@anaheimwyndham.com or my direct line is 714-867-5103.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

My daughter planned a surprise trip for the family and from the moment we step foot on the property to the day we left, the customer service was amazing. Starting with Dawn in reservations. She was very patient with me and all the questions I had about the hotel. When we checked-in I was greeted by Mari, the front desk agent, and she was extremely gracious and kind. There's a Joe's Crab Shack in the same plaza as the hotel and Mari was kind enough to give us a few coupons for them. She made sure all of our request were taken car of. From making sure we were on a high floor with 2 queens bed to breakfast. She even assigned us a room with a pool view.

The shuttle to Disneyland is included with the resort fee and it sure does come in handy. I believe it runs every 30 minutes throughout the day and it drops off right in front of the park.

The breakfast buffet is delicious and convenient. But if you want to grab something quick and head out they have a cafe called Blend which is something I would recommend if you wanted something to go.
Frank M.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Wow! Thank you for writing such a great recommendation for us at the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove. We are thrilled to her the service exceeded your expectations and particularly appreciate you noting the efforts of Dawn and Mari......two of our amazing associates! We look forward to your next visit to Disneyland so that we can host you once again.

Been to Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove? Share your experiences!