“Very Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove to your Saves list
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12021 Harbor Blvd., Garden Grove, CA 92840 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Anaheim - Garden Grove)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove
“Very Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful, especially John Ortiz, along with the gentlemen at the concierge desk. I was always greeted with a smile and John went out of his way to try and locate a book that I had left in my room during my last business trip.

The Bartender Ruben was also a pleasure. He was fun to talk to, made you feel very welcome and enjoyed making you special drinks that he was sure you would enjoy. If you're ever here, make sure you ask for a Ruben's special.

The room was clean, and my floor was very quiet. The pool area was also very nice. I did not like the carpet and the hall was a little dark, and had a funny smell. Other than that, great place to stay.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My granddaughter and I enjoyed a few days stay in this fantastic hotel during our 41 day trip to Canada and USA. Everything about the place was top rate: from the excellent service - facilities - pool - transport to Disneyland - they were all spot on throughout our trip. I left some loose Canadian change at Reception, and the young lady placed it in an envelope for the next Canadian visitor to make use of!

Would recommend the Wyndham to any one interested in 1st class service throughout

Room Tip: Our room [two double beds] was large - with excellent facilities and very comfortable
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Santa Rosa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I bought our room for $80/night on Priceline. I think 3.5 stars is too generous. Keeping in mind that Wyndham has only had the property for 3 months, I will try to be gentle. The good- close to Disneyland, easy/cheap parking and Dland shuttle(both are complimentary with the $14/day resort fee), water pressure in shower is amazing, and staff was awesome! The bad- in room air conditioning is super complicated, you need an engineering degree to work it, room windows are filthy, bed, though comfortable was super squeaky, carpet stains, curtain stains, missing trim in bathroom, small tv and no safe. Our 2nd floor room view was of the first floor roof and the hotel was a third full. A higher floor would have been nice. Overall with all of the hotels in the area, I would not stay again.

• Stayed September 2014
Hotel M, Manager at Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove, responded to this review, 4 days ago
We certainly appreciate the opportunity to have welcomed you, and we value feedback that enables us to grow. We're sorry that these elements of your respective room missed the mark, and this is something we will share with our housekeeping team and evaluate as we continue with upgrades across the property. We'd love the chance to share this continued evolution with you, and we hope that you'll consider reaching out and visiting us again. Best wishes, and many thanks for your stay and review.
Citrus Heights, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First, let me explain what kind of Disney family we are: Two young kids, spends most of the time at the parks, prefers to walk, doesn't want to spend too much BUT DOESN'T want a ghetto dirty hotel with an uncomfortable bed.

This hotel is BEAUTFUL, clean & remodeled. Exceeded all of my expectations. Rooms are big, comfortable and clean. Our AC was great. Bathroom large, clean. Nice linens (Thick, big towels). Comfortable beds and pillows. Super quiet.. I never once heard noise from another guest.

Pool was heated. Hot tub was HOT and clean. Sometimes hotel hot tubs look a little dingy but this was not the case. Free cabana areas. Pool closes at 11. I wish they were open a little later because a swim after a long Disney day would have been nice, but I understand policy :)

Small hotel bar. Cute restaurant and coffee bar in lobby. WiFi IS free. Shuttle is free, runs every 30 minutes. It does stop at one other hotel but, it takes maybe an extra 5 minutes. No big deal.

In the same parking lot essentially, there is a Joe's Crab Shack, Red Robin & Outback Steakhouse. We came back from the hotel one day, swam for a bit, cleaned ourselves up and then walked over to Outback for a yummy dinner. It was so nice convenient and enjoyable! There is also a Starbucks and a Target within walking distance.

If you're considering this hotel, just go for it. Seriously, you won't regret it!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the visit and feedback, Stephanie. We're certainly proud of the inviting comforts of our property, and we're thrilled that these and those of the area had such a memorable impact on your Disney adventure. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back and to showcase even more of our signature hospitality; please be sure to reach out to our team the next time you're headed this way!
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have met many front desk agents and they pretty much do their job. Yadira was more than welcoming upon arrival. I came before check-in time and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to check-in but her actions make me feel like she honestly cared to get me into a room as soon as possible. Yes, I did waited for a little bit but I was nice knowing that she was trying her best.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for this visit and feedback. Joey. We appreciate your time in sharing these kind words with us, and we look forward to passing them along. We hope that the remainder of your visit was just as enjoyable, and we encourage you to reach out the next time you're in the area. Best wishes and safe travels until then!

Been to Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove? Share your experiences!