“Convenient casual dining with a crowd” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Co.

Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Co.
12362 Chapman Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92840
714-534-3599
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 380 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: American, Californian, Pizza & Pasta, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Parker, Colorado
“Convenient casual dining with a crowd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I walked across the street from my hotel to have dinner, but it was a hockey game night and the bar area was packed. I really didn't feel like sitting by myself in the dining room and eventually found a spot I could squeeze in. Great beer selection. They may be known as a pizza joint, but the burgers were great. Service was friendly but stretched by the crowd. I would go again, but maybe not on a big game night.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tucson, Arizona
“Waiter was only friendly at the end of the meal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a party of 7 and sat in a corner booth on 5/22/13. The waiter (big, husky guy) left little to be desired. He was put out with all the questions we had and never returned to let me know if there were egg products in the pizza, since my son suffers from food allergies. We had to physically get up and ask a manager. He rolled his eyes when asked to get separate checks. We didn't mind paying all on one check, but some restaurants offer that service and thought we would inquire. He checked on us only once. He seemed annoyed that we were in his section. But I can tell you what, when it came time to pay the bill, he most definitely turned on the charm. What a jerk.

Food was mediocre. Pictures on menu were very deceiving.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Fall River, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Tasty pizza at reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We got take-out pizza for our hotel room and the pizza was delicious and fed our family for two meals!

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

To tell you how great it is... We ate here for dinner all 3 nights of our stay. Be sure to ask about their specials and happy hour times. Their handcrafted beer is the best, their pizza and onion rings and italian sandwich are all incredible and their kids meals are delicious. We will continue to visit Oggi's during our Disney stays.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Bend, Wisconsin
“great pasta and pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed in Garden Grove for 5 days - for the most part, the food we had was okay. We ate here one of our last days and it was YUMMY! Pasta was great - both my husband and I had the dishes our waitress recommended and we were very pleased. The last night we ordered their pizza and it was also yummy!

• 5 of 5 stars Food