“Hum, what to say.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 restaurants in Garberville
UTAH
“Hum, what to say.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The pizza we ordered was OK but it took a really long time. However, there was a lot to look at while we waited. The owner had collected a gazillion things and had them hanging on the wall and on shelves. Autographed sports and celebrity photos and footballs were awesome. He had collected old metal business signs and license plates too. It would have taken hours to really see everything. I'm not a prude but if I was the business owner I would want my employees to dress better and cleaner and watch their language.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

27% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Charred pizza and poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We arrived just before a rush occurred, but our dinner salads never arrived and the pizza crust was overcooked and hard to chew, cutting up the roof of my wife's mouth. The toppings were pretty sparce as well.

Visited August 2012
redding
“Pretty decent pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Some of the other reviews had some points I agree with. Pretty much normal mom n pop pizza environment. Not the cleanest but I have been to far dirtier places. I suggest getting pizza, that is what we got and 98% of people were ordering. Didn't really get a chance to see other food. Plus they make pizza out where you can see. I think that is always nice.pizza was good! It was a full house on a sat night and the service wasn't great but there was only o e waiter for the whole restaurant. He was running and doing his best. If i were in the area I would bring my family back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
springfield, illinois
“Just fair.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We ordered a pizza from here but weren't crazy about it. It might just be our tastes but we were not impressed.

Visited July 2012
Daly City, California
“Surprisingly good pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

A funky local restaurant with good pizza (the house special of fresh eggplant and tomato was really good). Service was slow, but it gave us plenty of time to read all the old-fashioned signs. A large selection of beers, including some local microbrews.

Visited July 2012