“reservation woes” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Fullerton to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Fullerton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   333 E Imperial Hwy, Fullerton, CA 92835   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fullerton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
sacramento, ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed for two nights. The hotel is a decent one for a Days Inn. The hotel is on a busy, main street with a railroad track adjacent to it; however we never heard road noise or a train. It is a reasonably clean hotel and our room was adequate although the bed was a little soft. AC works but it is a wall mounted unit and noisy when operating. Bathroom amenities are average. There was a tour group of young teenagers staying one night and they were a little noisy and pushy but not too bad. Our room was on the fourth floor overlooking the pool, which was used. No noise problems. I was disappointed in the continental breakfast..A small selection of tiny, unappetizing pastries, poor selection of cereals, and small cups for coffee, We went out for breakfast rather than eat the free continental breakfast. I might choose a different hotel next time I visit the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
porsche4jay, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
On behalf of the staff at the Days Inn & Suites Heritage Hotel I would like to thank you for your kind comments. Please know that our main priority is the satisfaction of our guests. In regards to the near by tracks, please know that those tracks are no longer being used in this area.

We know that our guests have many other choices to choose from and we thank you and appreciate the fact that you choose the Days Inn & Suites Heritage Hotel for you home away from home.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

There is nothing "wrong" per se with this hotel. For $70-$80 you can't go wrong near Disneyland and close to the Brea Mall. Note management "responds" to every review and this is not only a good sign but it is a new owner and they are clearly making improvements since their acquisition. Some things you should know however. While we were here there were several youth basketball teams staying here for a tournament, and a very large group of non-english speaking Chinese. Result--- very crowded breakfast if you did not go between 6 and 7 a.m., lots of noise at night with constant slamming of room doors until about 11:30 pm. At check-in I asked about our location and was told the teams were "on the other side" but that simply was not true.The Chinese were all over the parking lot, halls and pool doing Tai Chi exercise (cool to watch but strange choice of locations), and they tended to push every button for every floor in the elevator because it appeared many had never been in an elevator before. My best friend lives in Fullerton and informs me this hotel is "famous" for housing large "groups".
If you are budget conscious, then go for it. Typical continental breakfast with rolls, cereal, waffle iron etc (no eggs and bacon etc). Rooms were clean, service personnel pleasant and responsive. Rooms were not "suites" but larger than average and did have a small mini-fridge. Pool and hot tub was clean and they provide pool towels. A/C provided by the typical "motel" wall units that can keep you up going on and off if you are a light sleeper. Plenty of hot water and showerhead was better than average. Four floors. Free wireless internet, parking and continental breakfast. NO fitness room but it would not surprise me if new management installed one in the near future.Relatively safe area of town. Lots of great restaurants in adjacent Brea and Fullerton.
If this review was helpful to you, please indicate so and enjoy your stay in Southern California!

Room Tip: Ask if there is a group or groups, and if so, see if you can be located away from them. Get a commit...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
We always try to offer value and higher standards for Days Inn brand. It is our pleasure that you choose our hotel and we thank you for taking the time to write your kind review.

It is always a pleasure for us to be of service to all of our guests and we look forward to serving your accommodation needs again in the future.
Flushing, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at days inn. It wasn't very easy to fun though cause Ye address says east imperial hwy but when putting it into the gps, you wouldn't put east. The rooms were very clean and they had a nice 40inch screen tv. The hotel itself was very clean. I would definitely stay again when I come back to la. It's close to diamond bar . About a 15 minute drive. The breakfast wasn't bad. Assortment of yogurts, pastries, 2 cereals, waffle maker ( it was pretty amazing !!), 4 juices, milk and coffee. I would highly recommend people to attract here !!!

• Stayed May 2012
It is our main goal to insure our guests are satisfied with the service and accommodations we offer. We appreciate our guests taking the time to write the reviews and we do take your comments and complaints seriously and we always strive to offer more value to all our guests.

We know that you have many choices and we truly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodation. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Davis, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay during our trip to Disneyland. I spent hours over a couple of weeks searching for hotels and couldn't seem to find any decently-priced with free parking. This hotel was offering a discount for a 3-day stay. We stayed Monday through Wednesday.

Contintental breakfast was included: yogurt, cereal, waffles, juice, coffee, muffins, some danishes. On Mondays, breakfast ends at 10 am but it's available longer the rest of the week.

There is an outdoor, heated pool; however, we visited in December so it wasn't warm enough to go in. The hot tub was ok. The negative is that access to the pool and hot tub ends at 9 pm.

The only negative about the room (#304) is that the bathroom light wasn't working properly. I turned it on, and it didn't light up. I hit the reset button and tried again; it was fine. However, later I tried it again, and even after 5 attempts, it didn't come on. I came back 15 minutes later, and it worked fine. I reported it upon checkout, so I assume they'll take care of it. One other note about the bathroom light: When it's on for about 15 minutes, it shuts off. I'm not sure if this is related to the issue above, or if it's on a timer.

Spending two full days into both nights at Disneyland, we just needed a place to be able to sleep, and this hotel met that need. If I was looking for a place to spend a lot of my day at, I would pick a different one.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
It is always a pleasure for us to know that our guests are satisfied with our facility. We know that we can not be perfect but we always strive to offer you, our guest, value for every dollar you spend at our hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate the fact that you have chosen our hotel for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Lake Stevens, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We came into La Habra for my nieces wedding the first week in Nov. and stayed for 5 days. First I'd like to say that the room was fairly clean. The big problem that I had was that the bed was just awful! That was the worst bed I have ever slept on. It was so hard and flat that my hips and back hurt ever morning from having to sleep on it. The hotel needs to replace there matresses...period! When you pay for a room you expect the room to be clean and the bed to be comfortable. The bed was so bad that if I could have left the hotel for some place else I would have done so. Please do something about your beds or your going to have customers that will not return again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
We appreciate all our guests comments and reviews and we take them very seriously. In this case we will do whatever it takes to remedy the situation and insure that any beds that are as bad as the reviewer discribed is replaced immediately and in fact we are working on replacing not just the mattress but also the bed covers, drapes and much more.

We thank all of our guests for their understanding and we are always working on improving our hotel image and amentities for our guests. We know you have many choices in choosing where to stay and we appreciate you choosing our hotel.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I've been to Fullerton several months ago with my friends. With the good location of this hotel, it is really convenient for my trip and parking is free, so is the wifi, that's nice. Room is quite clean from what i saw. And breakfast has lots of chinese foods, and they are quite delicious. Really deserve the price, get what you want.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Fullerton, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We always work hard to insure that all our guests are satisfied and their stay is as comfortable as possible.

I look forward to your next visit and once again thank you for your kind words and review.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Fullerton? Share your experiences!