“No Mo HoJo Fullerton!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center

You added Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   222 West Houston Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Fullerton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Manila, Philippines
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights and i didn't want to come back each day if it wasn't paid for already. the facilities need a lot of repair especially the rooms and bathroom. though the rooms are big and spacious and the beds are comfortable. this is actually a decent hotel for the price if it wasnt for most of the staff being cold to almost rude. you have to pay for the mediocre breakfast too. its location is close to disneyland and other shops and restaurants so that is one good thing. overall, i would find another hotel if i will travel here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
JeffersonKim, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Breakfast is free for most guests with the exception of contracted rates we have with certain travel agencies that make packages.

If you have any issues with your room, please let the front desk know and we can usually send someone to fix the issue or even move you rooms.
SANTA CRUZ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

My co-worker's first room smelled funny when he walked in. He asked me to come in and take a look - there was a 3" (at least) dead cockroach on the floor below the window. We moved from the 2nd fl to the 5th floor and didn't see anymore cockroaches.
The breakfast sould include yogurt or fruit. White bread only for toast - really? How about some wholewheat or english muffins.
The hallways & elevator floors are old carpeting and the woodwork is worn out looking. The gate that requires a room card to open downstairs doesn't work - you just push it open.
One of my hand towels had 3 large holes in it, perhaps it was a rag that got mistaken in the laundry room?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

JeffersonKim, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
I'm sorry to hear about the cockroach in your room. Our pest control company is Isotech which have been featured on the Verminator reality show.

They must've ran out of Wheat bread. We currently don't provide English muffins and yogurt due to their increased cost. The fruit must've ran out as well because we usually provide that as well. Pictures of our current breakfast can be found on our main website.

Hand towels should not have holes in them, and we can always get them replaced! Whichever housekeeper put those in should be reprimanded!

I'll try and find your reservation information to make sure issues that you experienced aren't repeated.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed in Howard Johnson hotel in Fullerton for 15 days, from 26 October to 10 November because I was visiting Disneyland for a 14 days vacation.

I found this hotel ok in general. My room was in the tower on Fifth floor Room 565 and it was reasonably clean with a comfortable King bed. The bathroom was very clean with clean towels and there is hot water when I took my shower. The house keeping lady asked me if I wanted my sheets and pillow cases changed each time when they come to service my room.

The air condition can keep the room very cool but it does make quite a loud noise at night. The tv is old and therefore of very poor quality to watch.

Wifi from my room is very good and it's free or included.

Breakfast was the same everyday, but it was free or included and a very convenient way to get a meal in the morning. I will say that the breakfast is ok. I normally take some potatoes and sausages, plus pancakes and orange juice.

The free shuttle bus to Disneyland is the reason why I chose to stay in this hotel. It is a very convenient way of getting to Disneyland in the morning or evening for a few hours. I can go at 8am and come back at 11.15am in the morning and again go at 5pm and come back at 9.15pm at night, giving myself a good rest in the afternoon.

I have found my stay at this hotel satisfactory and I've stayed for more than 2 weeks.

Carina from Perth, Australia.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your review!

Been to Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center? Share your experiences!