This Howard Johnson facility is located just a few miles from the Disneyland park and offers a complimentary shuttle service. The drop-off location for the shuttle is on the east side of the park, which makes it a convenient place--much easier than parking yourself, and you save the parking fee. The hotel itself was not special, but the rooms were clean and well-maintained. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. The exercise room was acceptable. We never could find the ice machine, and I think there may not be one. Finally, the place must have gotten statues on sale. There are dozens of them all around the property. If you are a Doctor Who fan, you will find them rather amusing ("Don't blink!"), but otherwise you might think they're a little creepy. If I have another "just Disney" trip, and am trying to keep to a budget, this is a good place to base your trip on.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Fullerton
- Wyndham Anaheim Park Hotel
- Fullerton Wyndham
- Hotel Anaheim Park
- Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center CA - Orange County
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.