“New hotel but.........” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Mammoth Lakes, California
“New hotel but.........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The number one problem is that the door to your room slams and there is nothing you can do. The rooms are set up where 4 rooms door are all right by each other. So, you guess it, you hear the doors slamming every time someone enters or leaves their room. If I wasn't woken up multiple times during the night I would have given it a much higher rating.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Jill S.,

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize that you were woken to slamming doors. The doors are set to close behind a guest entering and exiting, but typically not slamming all night. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I do appreciate your business and will have our Chief Engineer check the door closers to see if they possibly need to be adjusted.

Amy McCamey

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We arrived here after a LONG day of driving and checked in later on in the evening without a reservation. I was very grateful that Robert was working the front desk that evening. He was very pleasant, helpful and had us checked in and relaxing in our rooms in no time; an asset to the Marriott chain. The hotel looked new and the rooms were clean, spacious and had comfortable beds. The hotel is conveniently located off the freeway but we didn't hear any noise from outside or inside the hotel. We all slept very well. The breakfast was very good with decent choices

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Pickyyan,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Robert took good care of you. I appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. I hope you will stay with us again should you return to the Fresno area.

Safe travels,

Amy McCamey
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a family event in town, and will definitely stay again. Clean rooms, great location and a good value.
A shout-out to Matt, who went above and beyond in returning my daughter's pillow that was inadvertently left behind-- thanks !!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Vacaville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed in 2 rooms on the first level. The rooms were nicely appointed and very quiet. The hotel staff was more than helpful. The Spa was great. The pool was also very nice. The hotel was full for the two nights that we stayed but you would never know it by the noise level. It was quiet and nice. The breakfast was very good. I needed just a glass of water and the person working there on Saturday went out of her way to get me a glass with ice and brought it to my table. I needed directions to a local toy store on Saturday, Chad was on duty and he gave me the map with the route marked so that I could go without getting lost. The amount of staff was great and all of our needs were met very nicely.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and they will do their best to help you.
Green Features: I do believe that it is OK to use the same towels twice and that the bed doesn't need to be changed daily. We left a note to the Housekeepping staff and they just made the bed as we wished.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear lanismom,

It was a pleasure to read your review. I appreciate you sharing your enjoyable experience with other travelers. The staff will be absolutely thrilled to see the comments you have written about them. It makes me happy to see our guests satisfied so I appreciate for taking the time to review our hotel.
Thank you so much for choosing the SpringHill Suites in Fresno and I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the area.

Amy
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stayed here on our way to Kings Canyon National Park. The rooms are spacious and clean with a a comfortable bed. The bathrooms are kept clean and looking new. The main thing that stood out however was the friendliness of the staff. They seem to be genuinely concerned for your comfort and try and make sure everything is to your liking.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Hari R,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff was friendly. We have a great team at the Fresno SpringHill Suites and it means so much to hear it from a guest! Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Kings Canyon - what a wonderful time of year to visit. Safe Travels and hope to see you again soon.

Amy
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Loved my stay!!! Everyone so helpful and friendly. Room was spic and span. Suite is big and roomy. Breakfast was so different than what most hotels offer. There were even fresh strawberries & cantelope... havarti cheese was unique never have I been offered that when I travel. Great place. Great rest. Great food. Great service. Definitely recommend!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
St. George, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed one night for a concert in town and was pleased with the living area and kitchen set up, the only thing I would recommend is changing the way the t.v. is set up. I didn't understand why it was so far away from the beds. Breakfast was great, large bathroom , friendly staff and very clean place! Definitely would stay again !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to SpringHill Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!