“Like Family!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Whittier, California
“Like Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place is our "home away from home" and the people who work here truly make you feel like you are family! The hotel is very clean and smells wonderful. We stayed here last week and I forgot my sneakers. Amy went to the Post Office and mailed them to me!!! They go beyond what's typically expected to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
McCamey, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I really appreciate you taking the time to recognize the SpringHill Suites in Fresno on Trip Advisor. You are most definitely like family and we really appreciate you staying with us whenever you are in the Fresno area. I hope the shoes have made it home to you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Marcos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I usually stay at the Courtyard or Residence Inn, and I have to say their room decor is really lacking. However, Springhill Suites is so colorful and upbeat. The layout of the rooms are big and so comfortable, free breakfast that is really good, compared to most other "free buffet" types. And the price was so affordable. Our room was $100 less than the Homewood Suites just across the driveway. I was so impressed. Of course, the staff was great, so accommodating and nice. I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Judy,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate your kind review.

Jennifer Mooradian
Assistant General Manager
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I travel a lot to Fresno and always look forward to staying at Springhill Suites. The staff are always professional and helpful. I love the layout of the rooms and bathroom. The breakfast is included and substantial enough to get you going. My favorite feature though is the pool and hot tub. So relaxing after driving 3 hrs from the bay area. Water is always super clean and the right temperature. Sometimes hotels fill up fast in Fresno, so make sure you get your reservations in ASAP.

Room Tip: I usually request the 3rd floor close to the pool. Quick down the stairs and don.'t have to wait...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fort Smith, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is your standard SpringHill Suites. It is well maintained, clean and the breakfast is good. What really sets this place apart is the staff. I stay here almost every week. The front desk staff welcomes me by name and always makes me feel like they are glad to see me. My family stayed here with me last week and the staff made them feel just as welcome, commenting that they were glad to meet them, etc. The breakfast ladies are so helpful and keep the breakfast area clean and well stocked. The beds are very comfortable and the internet works well in the lobby and in the rooms. There is a nice neighborhood next to the hotel that is a great place for a run.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Clinton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Looks like a new hotel. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. Breakfast has really improved. Lots of great things to choose from. Fresh fruit and pastries. Nice outdoor pool. And the rooms are large. Nice extras for the guests like fruit flavored water and sweet treats at night. Great stay!

• Stayed July 2013
Southington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a comfortable stay in this hotel. The king size bed had a firm mattress and the room was clean and modern. It was very warm in Fresno and the air-conditioning in the room was very efficient and easy to control. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a Chilis Restaurant nearby so we didn't have to go too far for dinner. The breakfast buffet was average, like most in these hotel chains but I was disappointed that there were no bananas. My husband enjoyed the waffles. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer M, Manager at SpringHill Suites Fresno, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out this lovely review of The SpringHill Suites. Our entire staff here is happy that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that we ran out of bananas while you were here. They are definitely one of the most popular items here and I will make sure to order more of them. Thank you again!!!

Jennifer Mooradian
Assistant General Manager
The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Fresno
Franklin, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed four nignts while visting relatives. The hotel met all of our needs. It is modern, roomy and comfortable. The location is good except there are no restaurants in walking distance. The room was fairly clean. There was some dust on the furniture and a stain on the bed spread. The bed was comfortable. We had trouble getting the room temperature adjusted and there was a sour smell coming from the AC unit. Breakfast was good exept for the third morning when the area was crowded with some kind of sports team. We pretty much gave up on having breakfast. The pool seemed nice but was too cold. I did not see anyone using it during our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to SpringHill Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!