I travel a lot to Fresno and always look forward to staying at Springhill Suites. The staff are always professional and helpful. I love the layout of the rooms and bathroom. The breakfast is included and substantial enough to get you going. My favorite feature though is the pool and hot tub. So relaxing after driving 3 hrs from the bay area. Water is always super clean and the right temperature. Sometimes hotels fill up fast in Fresno, so make sure you get your reservations in ASAP.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning new SpringHill Suites Fresno hotel is designed to celebrate travel life. Set near the great skiing and snowboarding at Sierra Summit, and key destinations like Fresno State, Kaiser, St. Agnes Medical Center and Fresno Heart Hospital, stylish suites give you well-defined spaces for recharging, relaxing or connecting, with lots of flexible seating and a pullout sofa. Suites also include plush bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fresno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.