the spring hills suites would not have been my first choice. however, i ended up in fresno by chance and had to get a place. it turned out to be nice. again not the best in regards to amenities or quality but it was a clean place. the price though was rather high. i think it was 179 for one night. it was around thanksgiving though.
as for the place itself it was nice. somewhat generic and cold. clean. beds were nice. the room had high ceilings and was quiet. overall, not a bad stay. not an incredible stay but not a bad stay. would i stay here again. it would be a toss up. but it served its purpose and the people running it were nice and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning new SpringHill Suites Fresno hotel is designed to celebrate travel life. Set near the great skiing and snowboarding at Sierra Summit, and key destinations like Fresno State, Kaiser, St. Agnes Medical Center and Fresno Heart Hospital, stylish suites give you well-defined spaces for recharging, relaxing or connecting, with lots of flexible seating and a pullout sofa. Suites also include plush bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fresno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.