This is a modern example of the chain, and the rooms and common spaces are much brighter than older examples we have stayed at. The pool area is small, but fine for an early morning or late afternoon dip. There is a large vacant lot of land fr sale in front of the hotel, which does not look great and makes pedestrian access slow. A short walk or drive across the street to a Chillies, which is convenient for a late dinner as it is open until 11pm We used it as a base for seeing Yosemite as it is next to the freeway so about an hours drive to the park entrance.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel Fresno
- Springhill Suites Fresno Hotel
- Fresno Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stunning new SpringHill Suites Fresno hotel is designed to celebrate travel life. Set near the great skiing and snowboarding at Sierra Summit, and key destinations like Fresno State, Kaiser, St. Agnes Medical Center and Fresno Heart Hospital, stylish suites give you well-defined spaces for recharging, relaxing or connecting, with lots of flexible seating and a pullout sofa. Suites also include plush bedding, free Wi-Fi, and a pantry with mini-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fresno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.