“Unbeatable cheesecake” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
London
“Unbeatable cheesecake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

For what is a standard chain restaurant, the food here was very good. Salads were great, bread was lovely, and you can't beat the cheesecake of course! Friendly service. Very good value for money. Just don't ask to see the special menu with the calorie count on it....

Visited June 2013

Reedley, CA
“Mothers Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very good food. We sat outside on the patio and had a very nice dinner. They accommodated our gluten free 6 yr old very well, which is a BIG plus in our book.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco, California
“Consistently very good....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went to Cheesecake Factory after a Memorial Day shopping at the mall. I had a roasted vegetable pizza without the goat cheese, my usual choice. The kids' usual choice are the kobe burger. I can't speak for them but you should see how my son inhales his burger. As always, the pizza I ordered was very good plus a tall frosted glass with sugar on the rim of raspberry lemonade, it was almost a perfect lunch. For dessert we had the Adam's peanut butter cheesecake.....did I hear angels singing............

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scotland
“Nice lunch after a spot of shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped at the stores in Fresno and after a spot of shopping we went for lunch in the Cheesecake Factory. Delicious.....shared the chicken nachos, oh my word, what a portion! Very tasty though. I then had the Thai chicken lettuce wraps. Again a massive portion but so, so good. Taylor, our server was excellent, very attentive and polite and certainly knew the menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“White chocolate rasberry truffle cheesecake.....YUMMY :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time my husband and I went here. Wait was not that bad being Friday evening , we got a booth which was awesome because I don't think we would have liked it sitting on the tiny tables not in booths. We ordered our appetizers which came with garnished with parmesan cheese. My husband is lactose intolerance so we asked the waitress to hold off on it. She did take note but the appetizer still came with cheese. By the time they got that taken care of our food was already there so we ended up with half eaten food then the appetizer came in. Our waitress did apologize about it and took the appetizer off our bill. We ordered the ttiramisu for dessert but it was still frozen so we had to bring it home to thaw it out and eat. I had the white chocolate truffle cheesecake....that I can say was AWESOME :-)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere