“Consistently very good....” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
San Francisco, California
“Consistently very good....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went to Cheesecake Factory after a Memorial Day shopping at the mall. I had a roasted vegetable pizza without the goat cheese, my usual choice. The kids' usual choice are the kobe burger. I can't speak for them but you should see how my son inhales his burger. As always, the pizza I ordered was very good plus a tall frosted glass with sugar on the rim of raspberry lemonade, it was almost a perfect lunch. For dessert we had the Adam's peanut butter cheesecake.....did I hear angels singing............

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Scotland
“Nice lunch after a spot of shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped at the stores in Fresno and after a spot of shopping we went for lunch in the Cheesecake Factory. Delicious.....shared the chicken nachos, oh my word, what a portion! Very tasty though. I then had the Thai chicken lettuce wraps. Again a massive portion but so, so good. Taylor, our server was excellent, very attentive and polite and certainly knew the menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“White chocolate rasberry truffle cheesecake.....YUMMY :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time my husband and I went here. Wait was not that bad being Friday evening , we got a booth which was awesome because I don't think we would have liked it sitting on the tiny tables not in booths. We ordered our appetizers which came with garnished with parmesan cheese. My husband is lactose intolerance so we asked the waitress to hold off on it. She did take note but the appetizer still came with cheese. By the time they got that taken care of our food was already there so we ended up with half eaten food then the appetizer came in. Our waitress did apologize about it and took the appetizer off our bill. We ordered the ttiramisu for dessert but it was still frozen so we had to bring it home to thaw it out and eat. I had the white chocolate truffle cheesecake....that I can say was AWESOME :-)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fresno, California
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had lunch here yesterday. Our Server Kelly made great recommendations about the appetizers and salads. I opted for the chopped salad. Wonderful, but serving is enough for 2 people. Kelly recommended the strawberry shortcake. It was wonderful. Our iced tea glasses were kept full and our service well above and beyond what I have had from other servers there. KUDDO's to Kelly. She made our luncheon extra special!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
“Great decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The staff had great attitude and chatted .
The decor is slightly egyptian but up to date and attractive.
We enjoyed the food.
Would go back if we were passing through Fresno again.
The restaurant is located adjoining a shopping mall.

Visited March 2013