“White chocolate rasberry truffle cheesecake.....YUMMY :-)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 932 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Italian, American, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“White chocolate rasberry truffle cheesecake.....YUMMY :-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time my husband and I went here. Wait was not that bad being Friday evening , we got a booth which was awesome because I don't think we would have liked it sitting on the tiny tables not in booths. We ordered our appetizers which came with garnished with parmesan cheese. My husband is lactose intolerance so we asked the waitress to hold off on it. She did take note but the appetizer still came with cheese. By the time they got that taken care of our food was already there so we ended up with half eaten food then the appetizer came in. Our waitress did apologize about it and took the appetizer off our bill. We ordered the ttiramisu for dessert but it was still frozen so we had to bring it home to thaw it out and eat. I had the white chocolate truffle cheesecake....that I can say was AWESOME :-)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fresno, California
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had lunch here yesterday. Our Server Kelly made great recommendations about the appetizers and salads. I opted for the chopped salad. Wonderful, but serving is enough for 2 people. Kelly recommended the strawberry shortcake. It was wonderful. Our iced tea glasses were kept full and our service well above and beyond what I have had from other servers there. KUDDO's to Kelly. She made our luncheon extra special!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
“Great decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The staff had great attitude and chatted .
The decor is slightly egyptian but up to date and attractive.
We enjoyed the food.
Would go back if we were passing through Fresno again.
The restaurant is located adjoining a shopping mall.

Visited March 2013
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We've eaten lunch there a number of times, but today was a huge disappointment for me. First, when we arrived at our table it was dirty and I brought it to the hostess's attention who chose to ignore it. When I received my meat sauce spaghetti the meat was way overlooked, burnt and dry and there was almost no sauce. They had to remake it which by the time I received it, everyone else was about done eating. Our waiter had to clean our table for us when we told him. One person had the tacos who said they were delicious. Another person had a salad and pot stickers, but she ate very little. I don't know if I want to go back there. If I do, I will order water and French fries.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Camarillo, California
“Familar Food Cosistantly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have to say as a business traveler who is always on the road I tend to want to try new exciting places and discover the gems of every new area. However very often I end up disapointed which is why I love that Cheescake Factory is all over the south west part of our country. This Cheesecake Factory in Fresno always delights the bar area has great bartenders the servers are always pleasant and the food is always tasty without breaking the bank.

• Visited March 2013