“Great number of choices” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Café, Bakery
Good for: Outdoor seating
Good for: Outdoor seating
USA
“Great number of choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you miss European bread and bakery this is it. You will enjoy it. I went there with my mom and brother and once with my husband.

Visited January 2013

Fresno, California
“Best baked goods in Fresno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This sums it up. One day night I brought home $15 in pastries and by the morning my son ate all of the baked goods. He said he couldn't help it they were so good. I agree. They have a huge selection and everything is tempting. Also their bread is good. The restaurant portion for me is really a 3.5 stars. Nothing overly special but it is always packed full of people so maybe I am overly critical of the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California, United States
“get the croissant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Croissants are by far the best since Paris. Ordered the chocolate one and thot, oh my... You really overdid it on the chocolate (said sarcastically cuz' there is just the smallest ribbon of the dark stuff). And then, went in for the bite. Really, bigger is NOT better. Perfect richness and any more would be not right. My splurge... ok,weakness. :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, CA
“This is amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love a personal break and what better than the ambiance of La Boul and Fig Garden Village to make me happy! They have just what I want for every bakery craving! Amazing foods for any meal or snack!

Visited April 2013
Fresno, California
“A Weekly Stop I Can't Live Without”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We dine here only occasionally but I stop here at least once a week for the bread and occasional pastries. I don't buy bread at the store when you can come here and get it made fresh any day of the week. And it's incredible. It's always packed so grab a number as soon as you get in the door and be prepared to jostle and wait and smile at your fellow customers because you're in this thing together. May as well make it pleasant!

If you have time, order an espresso or Americano and a pastry and take them to one of the delightful outside tables where you can watch the world go by. This is also a dog friendly area so bring your pooch. (But not inside.) When we have eaten here the food has always been fresh and delicious but it's their bread we can't live without.

After 4pm, any loaves they have left go for two-for-the-price-of-one. Great deal but the selection can be pretty limited if they've had their usual busy days. LOVE this place. You will, too!

• Visited April 2013