“Great Hotel and Staff!!” 5 of 5 stars

Piccadilly Inn Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5115 East Mckinley Ave., Fresno, CA 93727   |
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Fresno, California
“Great Hotel and Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

IU have stayed at this hotel a few times, and also use it when we have firefighters that are traveling through the state of California while fighting the numerous wildland fires we have every year through the state. The staff is wonderful to work with, the rooms are clean and ready on time. The hotel management teat is one of the finest around. They are always there greeting us with smiles and ready to fix any issues that come up during they stay. I would recommend this hotel for any and all of your travels in the Fresno and Central Valley area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Coarsegold, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

If your are a traveler, the Fresno Piccadilly Inn Airport can not be beat. It has the best overall location, shuttle service to the airport which is only a quarter of a mile across the street, full service restaurant with perhaps the best steak in town, a friendly atmosphere and the cleanest and most comfortable rooms in all of Fresno. For these reasons our Clovis High School Class held its 50 year reunion there and had the time of our lives.

Room Tip: Stay a night and and fly out of Fresno Yosemite Airport the next morning and it's just across th...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

my company and myself have been putting our clients up at the Piccadilly for years, they have a great atmosphere and the service is awsome! i have had great support from Stephanie, and the other staff

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The beds were brand new and comfortable. Also, the TV and all the linens looked to be brand new. There is a restaurant that is pretty good and affordable. With nothing much really to do in Fresno, this hotel was a present surprise. They also have a workout room that was easy to use.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Oakhurst, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had a canceled flight so my plans changed unexpectedly so I stayed not knowing much about the hotel. It's outdated but my room was very clean, big, and had a new bed. I liked it most because I didn't feel cramped by the space like in so many of the new hotels I stay at.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Nicole, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the larger size of our rooms which really is an overlooked benefit when comparing our hotel to many of the newer properties. We are continuing our efforts to improve our valued guest's experience and look forward to having you as our guest again.
Turlock, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed ere because I had an early flight out and a shuttle service was provided. The room was comfortable, clean and reasonably prices. The dual shower head was a surprise. I will stay here every time that I have an early flight out or a late flight arriving at the Fresno airport. This is easier and more convenient than driving to LA for the Bay Area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your great response. We are working hard to continue to improve in all areas of our property and will continue to utilize our guest feedback as a guide to address our guest's experience. We wish you safe travels and a great year in 2014.
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was there a few weeks ago for my son's football event. We had to stay there for a few days, and I was a little skeptic at first, especially knowing my son's appetite, being that all meals were included. The treatment that the boys got was amazing to say the least. One of the managers, Stephanie L., went above and beyond to make sure that all of the athletes were taken care of. These boys are not little, in any aspect, and I thought food for sure would an issue, but these boys were fed to their max capacity! The place is not the newest, not saying that it is bad in any way, but with the service we received, upgrades are the least of my worries. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! I hope this event is here again next year.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Paul H, General Manager at Piccadilly Inn Airport, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for your fantastic response. We certainly enjoy hosting teams, coaches and their families. We realize the challenges that these events can place on the coordinators and coaches and our experienced team excels in alleviating the stresses for those event planners. We can't wait to have you back and look forward to another winning year.

Been to Piccadilly Inn Airport? Share your experiences!