“Amazing staff that treats you better then family” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 65 hotels in Fresno
“Amazing staff that treats you better then family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I arrived before check in, Tenea made it possible to still get me a room. Wonderful greeting and welcome to this hotel. My room was clean, comfortable and great. I spend a week there and every time i entered i was greeted. Michelle had great suggestions on where to dine and shop as well. There was never anything to complain about. Top notch customer service, who rememered my name as well... anyone going in this direction who wants a great place to stay with awesome customer service, this is where you want to stay. If your just looking for subpar this isnt a hotel for you.
The staff here far exceeded my normal expectations for a hotel. I look forward to another trip there so I can stay again. I give the staff and hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed April 2014

134 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Casa Blanca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were in Fresno for 5 days. This hotel had all the comforts but what made this stay Excellent were the people. Tanea made us feel welcome and comfortable upon our arrival (early). She was able to get us checked in early and recommend some nearby restaurants. When we came back from lunch she inquired about our rooms.
That evening Mahesh Patel, the GM greeting everyone who came through the lobby. He was in charge of the Managers Reception...which after long days in classroom was a welcome extra that we were able to enjoy every evening. Mr. Patel made the extra effort to circulate around the lobby and ask if our stay was enjoyable. Once or twice our group had a comment and he was able to answer the question and/or remedy the concern immediately.
I do not know if I will be to Fresno any time soon but I WILL make plans to stay at this property if I do. Thank you to the entire staff at Fresno Comfort Suites.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback that you posted on TripAdvisor.

Your feedback comfirms how much we enjoy going above and beyond for our guest with no hesitation. It gives us a joyous feeling when we know that our guest our happy with there stay.

We look forward to seeing you and assisting you in the near future.

Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark
Hawthorne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed at this location for almost 5 weeks while I was in Fresno for training. The staff is very welcoming and friendly and every time I came in contact with them they asked me if there was anything else I needed. And seriously it was every time! The rooms were always very clean and it had everything I needed for my 5 week stay. Free WiFi, plus fridge and microwave. Good water pressure. Best part of the stay was the free hot breakfast. Eggs, waffles, bacon/sausage, cold cereal, pastries yogurt and hard boiled eggs. I saved a ton of money eating at the hotel every morning. Do not forget the managers reception mon - thurs from 6pm to 8pm. 2 free beers plus finger foods. I'm so cheap I even resorted to having this as my dinner a couple nights a week. All in all it was a great stay at a great hotel for the price. You get way more than what you pay for!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your feedback that you have posted here on TripAdvisor. It makes me feel good to know that our guest are well taken care of and are very comfortable with there stay.

We enjoy going above and beyond for our guest. We want you to have a memorable stay and return to stay with us in the near future.

I thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark. We look forward to assisting you again.

Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark
Bakersfield, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My guy and I stayed here the weekend of March 28, 2014. One of the reasons we selected thisi property is because they have an indoor swimming pool and jjacuzzi, neitiher of which were WORKING. They were both ice cold. So much for that.

The complimentary breakfast is standard: self-made waffles; eggs; bacon; about four variety of cereal; boiled eggs in a cooler. Typical.

The bed was nice. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave. The microwave was not cleaned properly nor was the carpet vacuumed well. Crumbs and other debris scattered throughout. The bathroom was okay but the inside of the bathroom door needs a good cleaning and re-painting. The hotel has DirectTV and it has a lot of channels. Flat screen. There was also a loveseat and coffee table in the room.

The funniest part about this hotel is they have a sign in the bathroom "Dear Guest" which outlines the price of every possible item you can remove from the room if you choose to do so. $25.00 for a towel; $80.00 if you steal their comforter. When I first read it, I didn't understand what the heck the sign meant and I looked around for TOWELS! Then I read it again and got the sarcasm of the sign. Ha! Very funny so if you're thinking of "stealing" their $2.00 hair dryer, be prepared to be charged $40.00 for the inconvenience *giggle*

Will we stay here again? Probably not. It's in a bad section of town (Blackstone) with lots of homeless and gang-looking wannabes patroling the area. Lots of liqqa stores too if you like to get your "drank" on...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have had during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience on for each of our guests. We would like to see you again. Please reach out to me if you are in the Fresno area again.

Antioch, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Didn't have enough bathroom tissue and towels . Found a roach crawling in the bed.. Over all the price was reasonable and we got to eat breakfast every morning at the hotel. Swimming pool area was clean and so was the swimming pool. The workers where very friendly.. Hotel area was quiet. Bed was very comfortable and able to watch a lot of movies channels..

Room Tip: There was a roach in our room..
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you for your feedback that you posted on TripAdvisor. It means alot to me to know that our guest are happy and satisfied with there stay here at Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark. It is our goal to make sure that you feel at home while you are away from home. I do apologize to you for any inconvenience you had during your stay. I am troubled to know that no one reached out to management about any issues or concerns that you had during your stay.

It is important to me to fix whatever problem that you may have during your stay so that we can turn your stay into a more enjoyable and pleasant stay.

I thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Fresno-Riverpark. I am looking foward to seeing you and assisting you in the near future.

San Leandro, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Okay so I'm in wonderful fresno for two weeks for a business class. Picked the comfort suites based on reputation and price. Once I arrived I was greeted by a friendly staff. Was assigned room 119, walked in and could smell the fresh paint. The floors were badly stained, and the a/c sounded like a jet engine. It has a very small gym with one treadmill, which broke down almost daily, which was reported daily. The free breakfast was really bad, the eggs were over cooked and all the "hot" food was cold. The other options were so-so. The upside was the manager reception each night, a couple of free beers helped swallow the other problems. Won't be staying here the second week.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback that you shared on TripAdvisor. I do apologize to you for your stay not being a pleasant stay. I do value our guest and want there stay to be a pleasant and comfortable stay. We do ask that when there is a problem or an issue with the rooms that our guest reach out to use so that we are aware of the problem and we can fix it as soon as it is brought to our attention.

I would like for you to give us another chance to prove to you that you will be a satisfied guest and will want to return to the Comfort Suites Fresno Riverpark for future stays.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights while in town for a seminar. The hotel management (Mahesh and Tanea) were very friendly and helpful. It was nice to enjoy conversation with them at the manager's reception. The room was clean, spacious, and had a great TV (quality picture + channel options). The bed was fairly comfortable for a person with back problems. It's very helpful that there is an elevator, and good to enjoy an indoor hottub/pool in winter. Also, location is ideal...in an area populated with restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: I got a room on the third floor at the back of the hotel = perfect!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a honor to know that our guest are happy and satisified with there stay. We enjoy going above and beyond to assure our guest that they will be well taken care of while they are away from home.

Whenever you are in the Fresno area please reach out to us. We look foward to seeing you and assisting you in the near future.

559-435-5650

Been to Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark? Share your experiences!