“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 65 hotels in Fresno
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was one of many hotels our family of 5 stayed in on our holiday to the USA but was the best of them. Management and staff were always very helpful going above and beyond to assist us. It is often hard to get a room for 2 adults and 3 kids but this was great with the sofa bed. The best part was the complimentary beer and wine, cheers Manesh!!!
I thoroughly recommend Comfort suits in Fresno.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Hello Maura K,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We are sincerely happy and thoroughly glad that you decided to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay. We are also very happy to hear that our Manager's Reception has made a good impression on you. Mahesh says hello.

Please feel free to call us anytime with any further comments or suggestions. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing us.

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Woodbridge, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel will bend over backwards to make your stay a good one. Trust me. The general manager came from his home on Christmas day to give us and the other guests a welcoming draft beer or wine. They will treat you right. Can't go wrong with this hotel. Thank you Mahesh.

Room Tip: rooms away from elevator but really not a problem even then...quiet hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Hello Woodbridgian,

We would like to thank you for your excellent review, and are very happy to have been of service to you during your holiday. It is nice to be of service to our guests anytime of the year, especially during the holidays, so we are just so happy that you were with us and that we were able to extend our reception to you and your family.

We hope to see you again in the near future. In the meantime, have a happy new year, best wishes, and thank you again for staying with us.

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was truly a pleasure staying at the Comfort Suites in Fresno. The location was perfect, near many fantastic restaurants and right off of the freeway. The staff was extremely friendly and I truly felt that I was home away from home. The icing on the cake was the complimentary Manager's Reception between 6 and 8pm. We had several rooms at the hotel and some of my colleagues wanted to go out to the bar. Instead, we were pleasantly surprised to find a nice selection of White and Red Wines and some imported Beers. I personally don't drink but enjoyed the hot tomato soup with some chips and salsa...all for free, as we watched the football game in their lounge. It was truly perfect as we wanted to simply relax before we go out for dinner. Although the reception was from 6-8pm, there were some late comers and the Manager served them until almost 9. This hotel is truly awesome and very customer oriented. I would definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: Have stayed here several times and found all the rooms to be quite nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Hello GCV_NY,

Thank you so much for your great review. I am glad to hear that we made a great impression with the Manager's Reception. We have just started this amenity and we are very happy with the outcome of guests like yourself who look to unwind and relax, and we look to maximize that opprotunity for you and all who indulge. We couldn't have this reception without awesome guests like yourself.

We will keep the beverages cold for you upon your next visit, but until then, thank you again for such nice words, and thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel while in Fresno, which is often. The value is fantastic, and the rooms are clean and quiet. Tonight I met the GM while sampling a locally brewed wheat beer. Good stuff! The breakfast is top notch as well! If you're in the area overnight, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello RodmanXXL,

We would like to thank you for your great review. It is always our pleasure to be of service to our awesome guests, and we are even more stoked that you return to us and that we are consistent with our service to you. We appreciate your business tremendously and will continue to strive to make sure that each time you return to us that you are taken care of.

We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your excellent review.

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was in the Fresno area from Phoenix, AZ for work and needed a room unexpectedly. After a few phone calls, I decided to go with Comfort Inn and Suites because of the rate and really, the way they spoke on the phone. Seemed pleasant, I mentioned that I was working out of town and had to pay for my own room so they accommodated me a little bit. I was there for a few days longer than I expected to be and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a nice breakfast everyday and good workout when I came back at night in the little gym room they had. I have expanded my client base to the area and expect to stay there whenever I'm in town. The nicest thing was the location...in any direction there was anything I needed. A mall, cinema, restaurants, barbq places...and if you go there, try the burger place next door...sooo good! David Michaels, I See In Realtime, llc

Room Tip: I switched rooms from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor when it became available....but both rooms were...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hello David,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I am sincerely glad to know that we have met your expectations and that our location is convenient and accommodating to you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, have a great new year and thank you again for your great review and your valuable business.

Riverbank, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Everette, Michelle and the entire staff at this location makes us feel like family every time we check in. They greet us by name, have a wonderful, relaxing managers reception when we get off work and a clean, comfortable room ready for us each week. In the morning, we get to have a wonderful breakfast and then a cheery sendoff from Everette. We contemplated renting a home when we purchased our business in Fresno, but staying at the Comfort Suites on Herndon is MUCH better!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great !
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CSGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Hello Francie D,

We would just like to thank you for your great review of us and the Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark. We are honored to have you stay with us continually and want to continue doing a great job for you. It is encouraging to know that we are doing a good job for our guests, and we celebrate our success by seeing great guests like yourself return to us.

We hope your new year will be bigger and better than last year and we look forward to serving you. Thanks again for your valuable business.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at Comfort Suites in Fresno and was pleasantly surprised on numerous levels. I have come to expect comfortable rooms and quality service from all of the Comfort Inns and Suites that i frequent over the course of my business travels. This particular location stood out to me because of its prime location in regards to the numerous casinos that surround Greater Fresno. Since i work in the casino industry this gives me easy access to my customers. A very convenient location for anyone looking to sample the action. I also found their amenities to be above and beyond. A heated pool, hot tub, and a special "happy hour" that gives you the chance to enjoy a complimentary glass of wine with Mahesh, the GM. This hotel is perfect for businessmen as well anyone interested in sampling the local casinos. Paul Giambroni, Publisher, The Cardroom.

• Stayed December 2012
Hello Paul (pokerhunter),

We sincerely appreciate your great review and are happy that we were able to meet your expectations while you were with us. It is indeed our missioin to ensure taht all guests get the comfortabililty that you have experienced while they come down and visit our casinoes in the area.

I hope that all is well with you and your endeavors, sir. Our sincerest thanks for your stay and for your great and awesome review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark Management

Been to Comfort Suites Fresno RiverPark? Share your experiences!