I had an excellent 15-day stay at this Courtyard recently. The best part was the hospitable staff: the shuttle bus drivers, the front desk reception, and housekeeping.
Upon arrival at Fresno-Yosemite International Airport, I called the Courtyard from the airport to have the shuttle pick me up. I discovered soon after that one of my bags did not arrive (airline staff thought a bag that arrived earlier was mine and I waited at the counter for them to retrieve it only to find out that it was not mine). The Courtyard shuttle driver patiently waited for me as I sorted things with USAir to deliver my bag to the hotel when it arrived. When my bag still did not arrive the following day and I had depleted my emergency supply of toiletries, the front desk staff generously gave me a bag with the necessary toiletries. When I tried to return these after my bag finally arrived, they graciously said I did not need to.
As a Gold Elite member, upon check in, I got a welcome letter and a $5 coupon that I could use at the Market or the bistro. This came in handy for snacks later in the week. As I was going to stay for two weeks, I requested a microwave and refrigerator and this was delivered to my room the following day. Both the microwave and mini-refrigerator worked perfectly and I really appreciated the Courtyard making it available.
One day, flowers were delivered for me. I was informed of this when I arrived at the hotel that night, and as I had my hands full, one of the wonderful reception staff walked up to my room with me with the flowers, so I did not have to return to retrieve them. I really appreciated the above and beyond service!
The exercise room has two treadmills, two elliptical machines, and weights. There is a water cooler and towels available as well.
This Courtyard is located on the opposite side of McKinley Avenue from the Fresno airport. There is a Shell gas station across the street, and a Quiznos Sub and a drive-through Starbucks. I would definitely stay at this Courtyard again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fresno Airport Hotel Fresno
- Courtyard By Marriott Fresno Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Fresno Airport
- Courtyard Fresno
- Fresno Marriott
- Fresno Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fresno Airport Hotel all of our guest rooms feature complimentary high speed internet service. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking with your choice of either a King room or a room with two double beds. Each room features 42 inch flat screen telvisions for viewing enjoyment. We offer complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the airport 24 hours a day. We are located on McKinley and Peach next to the main enterance of Fresno Yosemite International Airport. We are pleased to have Starbucks sharing our main enterance of the Fresno Airport Hotel. We are very exited to now feature a complimentary breakfast to all of our guests. We are currently making plans to add suites to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fresno Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.