I stayed at the Courtyard on a recent business trip to Fresno and found it to be OK. The staff was nice and friendly as others have noted. My room's wall thermostat didn't work and there was a very noisy AC/Heater by the window that blew cold air but it was ridiculously loud. Noise from the parking lot woke me up at 2 am- somebody was starting up a motor cycle and revving it . Not the hotel's fault but it didn't help my overall impression.
Other than that it was a pretty standard Marriott room.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fresno Airport Hotel Fresno
- Courtyard By Marriott Fresno Airport Hotel
- Courtyard Fresno Airport
- Courtyard Fresno
- Fresno Courtyard
- Fresno Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Fresno Airport Hotel all of our guest rooms feature complimentary high speed internet service. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking with your choice of either a King room or a room with two double beds. Each room features 42 inch flat screen televisions for viewing enjoyment. We offer complimentary airport shuttle service to and from the airport 24 hours a day. We are located on McKinley and Peach next to the main enterance of Fresno Yosemite International Airport. We are pleased to have Starbucks sharing our main enterance of the Fresno Airport Hotel. We are very excited to now feature a complimentary breakfast to all of our guests. We are currently making plans to add suites to our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.