“Recommended stay” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Recommended stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012 via mobile

It is an older building so the exterior and structural design are on par with hotels in the same timeframe. The interior, however, has kept up with the times. Good tv, good refrigerator and microwave. They still have an old window air conditioner and it runs pretty loud. The makeshift lobby bar was frequented by many guests which made it an enjoyable experience. Overall I recommend staying at this location, especially if you can take advantage of the low government rate.

• Stayed February 2012
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed our lobby bar-it is small but we want it to provide as much if not more service than other lobby bars. Thanks again for everything-
Amy Preston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
SLC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I 've always enjoyed the times that I've stayed at this hotel. The personnel are tremendous and very thoughtful. Any problems are handled promptly and with full attention to my needs. Thank you guys for the wonderful time.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 17, 2012
I love to read about comments about my team! I think my team is fantastic and it is lovely to read that you do too. Thank you so much for the review-Take care,
California Hot Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I use this hotel several times a year, some single nights and other times several nights. I have not been disappointed with any of the staff or the facility.

Have ask for recommendations for restaurants and they always have a good list to select from.

The rooms are always clean and fresh. Great breakfast buffet when you need to eat and run, the staff is right there to help you and get coffee and juice

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the great review! I am pleased to see that we are able to provide you with great recommendations as Fresno is a wonderful city to enjoy some fabulous food. Next time you are in Fresno, try the restaurants in the Tower District--very local and unique. Take care-
Belleview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

My husband and I arrived at the Courtyard after a very long, tiring trip to see a family with a critical illness. The shuttle driver met us at the airport when we turned in our rental car; we then asked for a restaurant recommendation, and he took us to the front door of the Restaurant across the street from Marriott. He told us to call when we finished dinner and he would pick us up...(which he did promptly)! Before we left the hotel for dinner, I requested a refrigerator...when we returned it was in the room. Very courteous and efficient staff. Would recommend it to anyone traveling to Fresno and needing a hotel near the airport.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am very pleased to read that we were able to help you relax during your stay after a long and tiring trip. Our thoughts are with you and your family--
Best Wishes to you,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012 via mobile

Marriotts is convenient and they always tray me like they know me.

• Stayed January 2012
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review! We always strive to know our guests because after all, you spend most of your time with us so why not make it enjoyable? Have a wonderful 2012 and thanks again for the review.

Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I spent two nights and I was very pleased at the friendliness of the staff. The room was clean, the breakfast was delicious and you feel at home. This is the first time in Fresno and would definitely go back to this hotel. I think it would be nice, a room renovation.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It is wonderful to hear from guests such as yourself and please, next time you are at the hotel, I would love to meet you. Thank you again and have a wonderful 2012!

Fresno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

The hotel does need to be upgraded and can use a little of the new amenities that other Marriott's have. But I am truly surprised at the friendliness of the staff. I have stayed at this hotel often and have seen quite a few different front desk workers and they have all been very helpful. Thanks for the hospitality!
Also.. the housekeeping staff should be recognized for always doing such a wonderful job in the rooms.. every time I left my room I came back to a brand new clean room and that's one thing that I really appreciate..a Clean room!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
hotelrocks, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Thank you so much for the lovely review of the staff at the Courtyard by Marriott. I am extremely proud of my team members and it is a pleasure to see my guests find my staff as enjoyable as I do. Have a great 2012!

Amy Preston

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!