“No baby crib” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
San Diego, California
“No baby crib”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

They did not had any baby crib available. I had asked them while reserving the room also.
Its not family friendly hotel. The kitchen is small but does its job. We were on our way Yosemite so it was good stop over.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we do not offer baby cribs and for any inconvenience this might have caused. Still, we are glad that you enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen that is included.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at frw@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
bradenton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at this property for 4 weeks with 2 of my employees. We had 3 rooms total.
The rooms were very small but did include a 2 burner cook top with small under counter fridge and micro. Basic cooking and eating utensils were in the cabinets. The bedding was clean and the bed was comfortable. The carpet was very dirty and the shampooing that I requested did not make much of a difference. The shower in my room was not good at all with very little pressure and a loud vibration of the pipes in the wall. The public areas including the stairwells, balconies and ground floor walkways were dirty and with litter in many areas. The vinyl siding has numerous breaks and missing pieces repaired with duct tape. Overall the exterior of the property has a shabby unkempt appearance . The clientele seems to consist of permanent residents who have lived there for years and construction workers. It is convenient to many restaurants and shopping.
Overall it is a good value at just over 30.00 per night with the monthly rate, but I would not recommend this property for family vacation travel. It is good accommodation if you are going to be in town for a while for business and have a low budget.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the 3rd floor as this is smoking and weather you smoke or not the neighbors fumes...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. They have an adorable kitchenette equiped with ammenities and dish soap. Clean safe and comfortable location. Great value for service, would definately consider staying next time I visit Fresno.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and the kitchen included in it. As well, I am so happy that you found our location to be safe and comfortable.

Templeton, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Tucked behind malls and apartment complexes in N. Fresno, we felt like we were rooming in East LA. First red flag is having to be buzzed into the office--in the middle of the Day?! The only thing at night that was missing was the sirens and gunfire, but we had plenty of yelling and screaming from the other guests to make up for it. The manager and staff were helpful and friendly, but even for that price, we won't be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Allison - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad that you found myself and our staff to be helpful as well as friendly. Still, I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noises from other rooms throughout the night and felt unsafe at our hotel. Please know, we take guest safety very seriously, which is why we have the buzzer for our front door in place. While we are located in a great neighborhood, we are proactively ensuring our guests are comfortable and out of harm's way by having this security feature.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Edinburg, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Three years ago - we stayed for a week - ok then, but this year in April 5, 2013 we didn't get what we bargained for - room was so little (no table, no pots and pans, no cups, smelling). Manager not a friendly person at all, which trickler down to the employees. I had a tiny little puppy - which weighs less than 4 lbs and charged me $25.00 for one day in addition the room rate - bill came up to $85.00 (this is amount of money I could have a stayed at La Quinta, Days Inn which provides free breakfast and pets stay free.

I will never stay here again (I ended staying at another location for another 10 days and got a better price and better service)

Room Tip: don't stay there
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Terri - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The staff and I read your comments about your stay and want to apologize for not being able to to waive the pet fee during your stay. As well, I am deeply saddened to read that the staff were not attentive to your needs. To ensure these types of situations do not happen again, I am working with the staff on the best ways to provide customer service to our guests and also reviewing the pet policy so it is communicated better during check-in.

The situation you described regarding our pet fee is truly regrettable, but as you can imagine quite necessary. We are very sorry for your experience. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing.f you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at frw@extendedstay.com.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Because of being a guest, I have been considering on being a fulltime customer soon with the extended stay package. The employees were very helpful and nice. The manager was also very understanding. The rooms were always cean n quiet as well

• Stayed March 2013
Ali R, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and you are considering staying long-term! I'm so glad to hear that you loved the rooms and the staff.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My expectations were not only met, but exceeded. The staff, from manager Catherine to Val in maintenance and everyone else with whom I've has interaction, are professional, courteous, meticulous and quite friendly in general. Whether requesting an extra blanket or recommendations for area restaurants, each inquiry was addressed quickly and treated as an opportunity to assist the guests.
The accommodations are comfortable and cozy, the kitchen small but functional and the bathroom downright roomy with a large shower and excellent water pressure.
I've paid much higher prices to stay in places with much lower standards of cleanliness and helpfulness. I will not only highly recommend Crossland Economy Studios, I'll be extremely happy to return any, and every time I'm in the area!
Thank you to all for making my stay here such a wonderful experience~

• Stayed March 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful things. I'm so pleased to hear that Catherine, Val, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make sure all of your requests were met!

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Fresno - West? Share your experiences!