I checked out a few other places on the same street, but the Summerfield inn was one of the better ones. Well maintained and attractive from the outside. Rooms were pretty basic, but again we'll kept. It's seems they are remodeling which only means more improvements must be coming. I wasn't traveling with my dog that night so it was ok but the only negative is they do not allow pets!
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel Fresno
- Econo Lodge Fresno
- Fresno Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover value lodging in the Central Valley, enjoy special packages a superb location near exciting local attractions, downtown Fresno and impressive Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Summerfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.