Stayed here from Wisconsin in July, with my two sons while traveling to Yosemite Nat'l Park. The property is SUPER CLEAN. The room(130) was clean and comfortable. My only room complaint was that the bathtub bottom surface is slippery while taking a shower. Continental breakfast is VERY BASIC. But for the price paid o.k. We stayed on a Saturday night with a good amount of contractors trucks in the parking lot; but this Inn was very quiet. We would stay here again.The staff is very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel Fresno
- Econo Lodge Fresno
- Fresno Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover value lodging in the Central Valley, enjoy special packages a superb location near exciting local attractions, downtown Fresno and impressive Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Summerfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.