We stayed one night in the Summerfield Inn. We booked in the morning at 57$ per night, breakfast included. The room and the bathroom was clean but the refrigerator was a little bit unclean. We used the laundry and it was average (scraps of paper in the washer, dusty in the dryer). The dryer was not working well (it dried hard) so we made dry in the room after 2 attemps (1$ each). There is some laundry soap at the front desk.
The breakfast was basic (oatmeal, toast, jam, cereal, milk, coffee, fruits) and it's in a little kitchen room. The room was clean.
The front desk service was good : efficiant and welcoming.
The pool was clean, we used it in the evening and the street was noisy but the price room was good and it's not a real problem for us!
It is near the highway.
So good stay for one night!
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel Fresno
- Econo Lodge Fresno
- Fresno Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover value lodging in the Central Valley, enjoy special packages a superb location near exciting local attractions, downtown Fresno and impressive Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Summerfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.