First, the plus side: The air conditioner in the room worked well (which was good, as the temp. was 103°F). The bed was firm, and the room had plenty of space to spread out. The plugs were easily accessible for my laptop, and the wifi worked great. The mini-fridge was great.
On the minus side: the walls are thin, and if you have a loud party next door, it may be a bit difficult to get to sleep. The card key didn't work reliably; it took me five tries to get the door open on a couple of occasions.
Location: There are some fast food places nearby, and access to state route 41 is easy. Otherwise, the hotel is in the midst of auto and tire stores. There's a Target down the street, as well as (further down) a 24-hour FoodMax grocery.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel Fresno
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel
- Econo Lodge Fresno
- Fresno Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover value lodging in the Central Valley, enjoy special packages a superb location near exciting local attractions, downtown Fresno and impressive Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Summerfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.