This was a great little place. Although its on a busy street it is a courtyard style all one level which makes getting luggage in very easy the rooms were very clean although a little run down. It is also centrally located to lots of restaurants and shopping. The staff was extremely nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel great for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel
- Econo Lodge - Fresno / n. Blackstone Ave. Hotel Fresno
- Econo Lodge Fresno
- Fresno Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover value lodging in the Central Valley, enjoy special packages a superb location near exciting local attractions, downtown Fresno and impressive Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Summerfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.