It isn't quite up to Holiday Inn Express or Courtyard standards, but has all the same great amenities. However, it is cheaper so you kind of getting what you pay for. Location is really great and is really convenient. Staff was super friendly and helpful.
- Located right off the freeway. Lots of local amenities.
- Free Breakfast- It is hard to complain about free.
- Flat screen TV- lots of great channels
- Bed was pretty comfy
- Cookies at Check in
- Small computer in the front with a printer for free
- Free wifi
- Carpet, walls, bathrooms, elevators, etc all need some replacement or upgrading, but it wasn't in disarray or falling apart.
- Common hallways weren't air conditioned.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Country Inn Fresno
- Fresno Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story Motor Inn, popular guest room amenities, continental breakfast; located off Highway 41 at Bullard, Northeast Fresno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Carlson, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.