Travel from Sacramento Fresno frequently as it's our hometown and all our family is still there. We have stayed all over Fresno/Clovis with some good/some bad.
For the price this is the best experience we've had so far. The room was huge and that's a big plus when traveling with two kids. Although it's right next to the freeway we never heard traffic. Beds are comfortable. Breakfast was nice and hot. Staff was friendly and helpful and definitely went the extra mile.
Kids loved the fresh cookies in the lobby and the indoor pool. Not a big fan of indoor pools but having the patio area right off the pool allowed the adults to sit and chat and still be able to keep an eye on the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story Motor Inn, popular guest room amenities, continental breakfast; located off Highway 41 at Bullard, Northeast Fresno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Carlson, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Country Inn