We stayed here for one night. We had a room on the third floor, next to the elevator. If you don't like noise, don't get this room. I had concerns as there is a constant humming from the machinery in addition to the clanking as the elevator went up and down, bit I was lucky, the humming actually helped put me to sleep! The room was very clean and comfortable, and a good size. Breakfast was varied, healthy options were available. The fresh fruit salad was a nice change, as was the REAL crockery!
The other issue we had was the lack of a shelf in the bathroom for our toiletries. A tiny shelf was all there was, or the tank of the toilet, which was a little dicey! It is quite a large bathroom, so there is plenty of room for a shelf.
The indoor pool was a bonus, the spa was a bit too warm for me.
Overall, a very nice hotel, great value and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story Motor Inn, popular guest room amenities, continental breakfast; located off Highway 41 at Bullard, Northeast Fresno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno North, CA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Country Inn