We stayed here for one night. We had a room on the third floor, next to the elevator. If you don't like noise, don't get this room. I had concerns as there is a constant humming from the machinery in addition to the clanking as the elevator went up and down, bit I was lucky, the humming actually helped put me to sleep! The room was very clean and comfortable, and a good size. Breakfast was varied, healthy options were available. The fresh fruit salad was a nice change, as was the REAL crockery!
The other issue we had was the lack of a shelf in the bathroom for our toiletries. A tiny shelf was all there was, or the tank of the toilet, which was a little dicey! It is quite a large bathroom, so there is plenty of room for a shelf.
The indoor pool was a bonus, the spa was a bit too warm for me.
Overall, a very nice hotel, great value and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story Motor Inn, popular guest room amenities, continental breakfast; located off Highway 41 at Bullard, Northeast Fresno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Fresno Country Inn