“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 65 hotels in Fresno
California
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Fresno Country Inn and Suites several times over the last few years for school and work. They have always been very professional and customer service oriented. The staff has always been kind and efficient. It is nice to find a place that I can come back to again and again and feel that I will get my money's worth. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I recommend staying on the west end of the hotel. Parking is a little less crouded and it is an eas...

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Yakima
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had a one evening stay at Country Inn and Suites on a business trip. Front desk was very helpful. I forget gentleman's name. We needed one additional room at the last minute and he set us up quickly. He was also spot on for some estimated travel times in the morning to our various meetings. It was Wednesday, December 5th if management looks at this ....

The hotel was nice and clean. I had a good night's sleep. Nothing special about the room, but it was quiet. Didn't have a flat screen tv which surprises me as I'm so used to them almost everywhere. We had to leave early in the morning and the breakfast was set up promptly at 6am so we were able to grab a quick bite before departing around 6:15. Plenty of choices for me, it was well stocked and clean. The gentleman the night before also said there were some 'breakfast' to go bags if we headed off before 6. I thought that was a nice touch.

They had fresh baked cookies at the front desk and I had one as a late evening snack.

I didn't get to use the pool but it looked clean. Overall property looked clean and well taken care but perhaps in need of a little 'sprucing' up.

The thing I probably liked the best was the quiet location. I always think that Fresno feels like a louder place with the highways and major streets and this felt tucked away in a good neighborhood. (I didn't get to see the neighborhood as we got there late and left early but it felt good...)

Next time I head to Fresno, I'd be glad to stay here again.For the rate I thought it was a decent value.

Room Tip: Sounds like they might have flat screens in some rooms, or they are on the way, if that's import...
San Jose, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a great experience, very welcoming. I called several times with several questions and Jessica helped me each time with such a great attitude and the answers to my questions. The breakfast was a lot better than we have had at other places. It was clean and cozy, very quiet and most important warm and inviting. I called the night of checkout because we had left something behind and again Jessica walked me through the process of shipping and gave me other options as well. Each time I go to Fresno this is where we will stay :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Stephanie S,

Thank you so much for your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is a very proud feeling as a general manager of this hotel to have such kind words from a guest. We at Country Inn-Fresno strive for out-standing hospitality with affordable rates. Yes our breakfast is "real" and amenities are much better than any 2.5 star hotel.

Jessica goes an extra mile to serve our customers right. I am very fortunate to have her as a part of my team. I am sure she would be glad to read this review :)

Thank you again and we hope to serve you on your future trips to Fresno. :)
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have not written a review before, but i just felt that I had to write one on the hotel and staff. First of all the hotel is pleasantly clean, the pool and hot tub are spot on, and the staff is really friendly as they work with you to solve any problems you might have.
I especially want to compliment Jessica Morsicato (Desk Clerk) as she is always in a very good mood. She smiles and giggles as she is helping you with whatever you need to make your stay a great experience.
I have stayed here many times over the past 2 years and it's always pleasant to see her smiling as she assigns you your room.
She really goes out of her way to answer any questions regarding shopping malls, restaurants, and other points of interest.
She is really an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear Mr Pineda,

We at Country Inn-Fresno are so happy to see you every week and thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your business from past two years. Your review is very valuable and pumps energy in us to improve our hospitality towards our valued guests :)

I am sure Jessica would be happy to see this review. She has been working pro-actively in making sure our guest have the best time during their stay at our hotel.

Thank you again for the business you give us year-around and hope we keep serving your for your hospitality needs during your future trips to Fresno :)
Camarillo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Spent the night this past weekend, and loved this hotel. Staff was friendly, helpful and always smiling. Each and everyone of them. Room was clean, and well stocked. Pool was delightfully warm and wonderful. Spa was hot and perfect. Location was great. When we come back to visit family in Fresno again, we'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Mary G.,

WOW! I am so glad to hear that your stay with us was so great that you wrote your first TripAdvisor review about us, that makes us very honored! It says a lot for us to stand out amongst all the hotels you visit throughout the country during your travels.

We work very hard as a team to ensure all guests are given personal attention to make sure all their needs are met. I look forward to seeing you should you make your way back to Modesto!

Thank you for choosing us again and have a great day ahead !!
Avondale, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Staying here long-term for my job. Want to compliment the staff, especially Jessica. She is friendly and informative. Makes you feel at home. The breakfast is very good. The bed is comfortable. The location is close to many restaurants and shopping. Could be a little cleaner, especially the carpets. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Kenneth R.,

I am so glad you had a great time at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to get such positive feedback. Everyone of our staff members strive to make each guest experience memorable, and it's nice to see that we have succeeded with you. I'll sharely share your experience with Jessica :)

We are in a process of remodeling our guest rooms for the year 2013. Some of our recent changes are brand new LCD's, micrawave and refrigerators.. :)

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Fresno. Thank You :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Super comfortable, clean hotel good night thanks... Will stay again good beds, clean shower good breakfast potatoes eggs cheese orange juice waffles flat screen tvs great parking windows tall rooms spacious rooms clean room gigantic pool nice people

• Stayed November 2012
Patrick S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Sramullen,

Thank you so much for your review. Your positive comments are great to share with the staff and keeps us motivated to remain your favorite hotel.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon !

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North? Share your experiences!