We have usually stayed elsewhere in Fresno, but our usuals were booked, so we stayed here. Had a room with a sofa bed which was of typical sofa bed quality. Decent size room, and plenty of food at breakfast. The breakfast room was small but the staff refilled everything promptly. Didn't try the indoor pool, but saw others in it, although the water was an odd shade of green. Hotels in town were full due to some big high school girls sports event, and a lot of them were at our hotel too. Very nice desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story Motor Inn, popular guest room amenities, continental breakfast; located off Highway 41 at Bullard, Northeast Fresno. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North Hotel Fresno
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Fresno-North
- Fresno Country Inn