“OK but noisy on Friday” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn Fresno

You added Executive Inn Fresno to your Saves list
Executive Inn Fresno
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1087 North Parkway Drive, Fresno, CA 93728 (Formerly Super 8 Fresno)   |
Ranked #48 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Kewanee, Illinois
“OK but noisy on Friday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was ok for the price, clean and comfortable. We stayed one night on a Monday and the sink was a bit old looking, but that was no big deal. Great bed. We stayed again on a Friday, and there were a lot of loud noisy neighbors whooping it up till around midnight. One thing we didn't expect was that the price for Friday was a lot higher than the Monday price; it fluctuates depending on availability, so check that before you finalize your trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Astoria, OR
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I need to start out by saying we did not stay here after all. We had a coupon for it from one of those travel coupon booklets. We got off the freeway and immediately noticed how scary the neighborhood looked! There was what looked like a big gang bust going on nearby with police cars pulled up. A nearby mini mart had what looked like two scantily-clad hookers walking through their parking lot. Homeless people sitting begging on the curb. Seedy characters hanging out just outside the motel parking lot. We parked in the lot and debated whether to stay. There was a Denny's next door and did not even want to risk checking in and walking that far to get dinner, as it was getting dark. We decided to go further on down the freeway (heading south) and found another Super 8 in Selma where there is lot more food options and safer-looking surroundings.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011 via mobile

My wife and I just needed a place to sleep, so we chose this place thru priceline, since we were just passing through. We also needed a motel that would take pets too.

The location was freeway close, but I wouldn't want to stay here again, since the area seemed rundown. The girl at the front desk was helpful and she gave me a downstairs room that was in front of our car. The room was a bit dated, carpet was clean, but could've been vacuumed more. The king size bed was plenty roomy, but the pillows were too flat. The A/C was adequate for the room, but did not cool the bathroom well enough. The TV worked, but it did not have a timer to automatically shut off plus it does not remember the last channel you were on. Oh also, the bathroom did not have enough towels and the bathtub was dirty. I think they should scrub it more.

Breakfast was served in a converted hotel room, which was minimal at best: coffee, orange juice, apple juice, mini muffins, bread, cereal and waffles (which, by the way, was actually good). I thought it was funny, when somebody used the toaster that when it finished toasting the bread and sprung up, the plastic lever broke off of it!

I guess you get what you pay for, but don't expect too
much other than a basic room to stay the night.

• Stayed July 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011 via mobile

Long story short. Booked room through Hotwire. Upon arrival the girl at the front desk said she would need to charge me another $50 for a room because I wanted 2 beds (hotwire had already charged me $64). I told her no way, but I would pay the difference in the room rate in cash but there was no way I was gonna pay for another full reservation. She got all confused and just let me take the room with 2 beds, no extra charge. Then at midnight (yes 12am) she calls saying she checked with the manager and that she messed up and I needed to come down and pay $16! Of course we went back and forth, and I was told if I wasn't going to pay the $16, I needed to move to a room with 1 bed or leave! (yes, its midnight) I refused and told them I was leaving. Thankfully hotwire gave me a full refund, but because it was midnight they would not b able to make another reservation for me somewhere else, but they would give me money towards my account for the inconvenience. I can't believe they called at midnight and basically made us leave because the lady at the front desk made a $16 mistake. DO OF GIVE THESE PEOPLE UR MONEY. AND to top it all off, the room was TOTALLY RAGGEDY

• Stayed May 2011
West Midlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

We had been driving from Las Vegas to San Francisco & this was just in the right place to crash for the night.We arrived at 11pm and the guy on the desk was really helpful.There is a "Dennys" ( a 24 hr restaurant) next door. The room was basic for a motel, but was clean and quiet so we could get some sleep.Breakfast was included in the cheap rate and was just waffles toast,jam tea,coffee but was all we needed before we carried on our journey.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

The only think one should expect from this motel is a quick overnight stay -- get some sleep & get back on the road.

If you don't expect anything else, you won't be disappointed.

It was clean -- and the staff was helpful and friendly.

And that's about it.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

We asked for a room with a king size bed on the ground level. It looked OK.There were upgrades in the room like a newer shower curtain rod and a decent microwave and fridge. The TV and internet was OK, so was the mattress. What was not OK was the dirty carpet, the sole of our feet were black walking from the shower to the bed. The bathroom could have been cleaner. There were no disturbances during the night.
Breakfast is in a converted motel room and has just the basic stuff.
There is a pool that did not look too good, and some sad looking shrubs in what little planter beds there are. I think the neighborhood has seen better days. It's doable if you have to crash in this part of town, but I would try the North end next time around.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Executive Inn Fresno? Share your experiences!