“Good location; friendly desk staff; roomy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Northwest Fresno

You added Ramada Northwest Fresno to your Saves list
Ramada Northwest Fresno
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5046 N. Barcus Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Phoenix
“Good location; friendly desk staff; roomy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This Ramada is in a location convenient to the highway, without being noisy. The lobby is nice and welcoming and the front desk staff friendly. The room was reasonably clean and spacious. The interior hallways and other common areas were also clean and were well maintained. The only bad experience I had was that my room was not cleaned after the first night. I returned to it late in the evening and it hadn't been touched, so the trash cans were full, towels not changed, etc. I was tired and it was too late to deal with housekeeping so I didn't mention it until checking out the next morning. I didn't try the free breakfast, but the area was roomy and it looked like there were several food choices. Also didn't try the internet, so can't comment on it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have stayed at Ramada in Fresno many times in the last month or so always have a refreshing stay; Clean room and pleasant staff make our stay a great experience....staff is helpful and always greets us. Love the breakfast and paper always ready!! We sleep like we are at home, so nice!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Placerville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We decided to take this Ramada because we couldn't find the Fairfield Inn in the same area. We went round and round and finally decided to try this hotel. We were not disappointed. It is very clean, price is reasonable, water hot and plenty.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Westminster,Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had only stayed at a Ramada hotel previously one time, so this was a fairly new experience for me. It looked real nice from the outside and once inside at the registration desk, it was just as nice. I didn't see any of the things outside that other people have mentioned, as far as neighborhood etc. The real magic happened once we were inside and were checking in with the front desk clerk Loni. She was very welcoming and friendly. She gave us a great rate and check in was a breeze. The room was nicely appointed and clean. Bed was fairly comfortable. Another nice touch was the fitted bottom sheet on the bed. I don't know about you, but when I sleep in a hotel bed with non fitted sheets, by the first morning they are bunched up underneath me in a very uncomfortable manner. So all in all, it was a good stay. But truthfully, them having Loni at the front desk is a real attribute to this hotel. She is so pleasant and helpful. Because of her and the hotel, we will be back.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
The real magic was having the pleasure of meeting you and you wonderful wife; I really appreciate your generous heart, thank you for your kindness and touching words. I will not soon forget the nicest people I have ever met
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you as our guest next year. Truly want to thank you for all your compliments.
Tulare, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a very nice friendly place . My room was cozy great place to rest after a long day . some nights i would go sit in the lobby by the fireplace it was great . breakfast was all i could ask for the staff made me feel welcome there . i will for sure be returning nexts month on my out of town stays and will be spreading the word to co workers about this place .

Room Tip: there all great
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Having your company stay with us has truly been our pleasure; we want to take the time to say thank you to you and your coworkers, looking forward to being your host again soon. Again thank you for your stay and thank you for taking time to write a review.

Been to Ramada Northwest Fresno? Share your experiences!