“Very pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Northwest Fresno

You added Ramada Northwest Fresno to your Saves list
Ramada Northwest Fresno
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5046 N. Barcus Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baskin, LA
“Very pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a long extended stay nearly a month while there I found the hotel comfortable, clean, friendly, attentive to our needs as well as close to many places to eat. The hotel is also pet friendly and right near a small park where I could walk my dog daily. The hotel has elevator and all rooms are interior access. The continental breakfast had a good variety to choose from and was always very clean and tidy. The rate we thought was very reasonable for the area as we were given a weekly rate only 10 dollars a day higher than the hotel next door and 3 times as nice. We only had one problem with noise and it was dealt with promptly. My only reason for not giving it excellent rating was that their indoor pool was not working or available for use, however they did offer to call their other location to allow me to swim there. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Thank you for talking the time out of your day to review our little Ramada, we are so pleased to know that you and your family found the hotel comfortable, clean, and friendly. I love that we are pet friendly, because I am a big dog lover.  Sorry about the pool I know it’s little but it is great if you have children any way thank you so much so staying with us. Hope all is well for you and yours Truly Loni Jo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I travel a lot for work and stay at many hotels in CA. This hotel has great rooms, great service, clean, safe, and all amentities are good. The beds are super comfortable. Customer service is wonderful. The staff always makes you feel welcome. What I like the most about this hotel is that when I'm here I feel like I've come home. The GM Loni is very personal and helpful. She makes you feel like family. Love, love this place. Don't ever leave Loni!!

Room Tip: I like to stay on the first floor near the front desk. They are happy to accomodate any request you...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
We always love seeing your smiling face! you are the best guest in the world!!!!!!!!!! Can wait till your next visit. Truly Loni
Reno
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had checked in without previous reservation, no issues with check in, night staff were very friendly and personable. The pool was under repair which was kind of a bummer. In the morning i was going to make some coffee and found that the coffee maker had not been cleaned, not sure of the time frame since it was cleaned, notified front desk person as we were checking out and she didnt seem to really care. Over all it was just one night on our way home so it was fine

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our Little Ramada, regarding your recent stay.. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 559-277-5700. Truly Loni Saldana
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The rooms are clean, cozy and not outdated. They have a small fridge and a microwave. Would definitely recommend to family or friends who are travelling to the Fresno area. In fact, I did have my brother who is in the military, stay here when he came to Fresno. It's right off of the 99 fwy and next to In-N-Out, Subway and McDonalds.

Room Tip: No complaints
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Nice, clean rooms for a good price.”
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We also like that In-N-Out Subway and McDonald’s is within walking distance :)

Again, thank you again…
Exeter, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Me and my three children have stayed in this hotel a few times over the last few years and every time we stay it seems to improve. The staff is very friendly and always offers their services anytime you see them. You never feel like you are bothering them when you have a question they are always ready to help you with anything. The rooms are excellent. The beds are very comfortable and there are always enough blankets and pillows for everyone. The bathrooms are always very clean and I have never had to request more towels, they are always stocked. The mini refrigerator is very convenient when we go out to eat and have leftovers to bring back to the room. It also comes in handy with an infant for milk, juice, waters and baby foods. The little store in the lobby is also convenient and exciting for the kids, they can get snacks and drinks without having to leave the hotel. The kids especially like the breakfast area in the morning, there are a lot of choices, but they favor being able to make their own waffles and the fresh OJ, while I enjoy half a muffin and hot coffee. Overall this is a great place to stay, the hotel is clean, the staff is nice and it is right off the freeway and near restraints. Thank you Ramada Staff for doing a great job!

Room Tip: I enjoy staying upstairs on the third floor where it is quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear “Great Hotel in every way!”

Wow. I’m not sure how to begin We love your wonderful and glowing review! Thank you for your delightful comments in regards to the staff we all try very hard to make ever guest fell at home. So nice to know you enjoyed your room and all of its wonderful amenity Thank you so much from the whole Ramada staff and thank you for being such a wonderful guest and one more thank you again for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For writing such a fantastic review……
Truly overwhelmed with joy

Been to Ramada Northwest Fresno? Share your experiences!