“This hotel had very comfortable clean rooms. There was a...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Northwest Fresno

Save Saved
You added Ramada Northwest Fresno to your Saves list
Ramada Northwest Fresno
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5046 N. Barcus Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Walnut Creek
“This hotel had very comfortable clean rooms. There was a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel had very comfortable clean rooms. There was a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. The bedding was was very clean but the pillows were a little on the hard side. The desk folks were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review, your opinion it truly important to us. We are so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay; we pride ourselves on doing the best we can. Thank you …

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hayward
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The room that I was reserved for the air/heater didn't work however they were able to move me across the hall and Renee was wonderful and gave great customer service. Loni allowed me to stay later than what they normaly allow and we thank her for that. The con was nothing to do with the hotel at all---the exit ramps were closed which made getting to the hotel hard and there was construction being at the hotel on the second floor which woke us up but easily overlooked. I will go back for sure...thank you ladies.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Ramada in Fresno, Ca is like my home away from home. When you're on the road as much as I am, everything maters. How clean your room is, location, neighborhood, security, services offered, price and of course friendliness to make you feel comfortable. This Ramada gets all high grades in my book. I want to personally recommend and thank the people at Ramada for making all of my stays in Fresno very comfortable. So "thank you" Nick, Renee, April and Loni.
John Larsen, Santa Rosa, Ca
P.S. Loni, thanks for getting my company involved with Ramada. Hands down, better than all the other hotels that we tried in Fresno over the years.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Hospitality in Fresno, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review. As a valued member of the Wyndham Rewards program, your feedback is very important to us. Having such a large choice of hotels in Fresno we are delighted that you chose ours, as always looking forward to seeing you soon.
AGAIN”””””””””THANK YOU”””””””””
Austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed 4 night in 3 rooms over the course of 2 weeks.

The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home. Sadly that is not something I can say very often when reviewing budget hotels.

My room on the 3rd floor backside had a some pretty trees and an empty lot view from the window. It had an arched ceiling, built in microwave and fridge. The bathroom was clean and I had a nice hot shower.

An odd thing happened during my stay. Their key card maker would not work for 2 days. Anytime I wanted to return to my room I had to be escorted buy the front desk person. Good thing it was not busy or everyone would have had to take turns getting let into their rooms.

The second room I stayed in I had trouble with the thermostat. It was 10 degrees cooler in the room than i set it on.

Internet on the 3rd floor would not work in either room. I had to use 3G with my iphone but if you have a laptop you can use the ethernet plug if you have a cable.

The breakfast typical. Standard continental with DIY waffles, yogurt, instant oatmeal, etc. There are places to eat very close so if you want more than the basics they are not far.

Overall I enjoyed my stay and would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: backside has an empty lot and trees. Nice view from the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are truly proud of our little charming hotel, And it is wonderful to know that your review complement’s the staff in making you feel at home, so happy you enjoyed the rooms as well.
I would like to apologies in regards to the key mishap, thermostat setting, and internet on the 3rd floor, PLEASE if you ever return to Fresno give us the opportunity to have you as are guest again,
Again truly thank you for your review and honesty
Port Moody
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoy this hotel a great deal as I travel alone with 3 small dogs. Even though I only stay here a couple times of the year, the staff always remember us and do a great job at making us comfortable.

Rooms are excellent and clean. Area not so great, but still worth going outside of my route to have a great night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lonijo, General Manager at Ramada Northwest Fresno, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Great Hotel.
We are so happy that you enjoy are hotel as always it is just so wonderful that you chose to stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments,

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 559-277-5700.

Been to Ramada Northwest Fresno? Share your experiences!