“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Fresno, California
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Rooms are very clean, staff very helpful, pet friendly, clean pool. Thank you so much for helping me find the convention center and the zoo
Your the best price in the area.love eating at in and out when I stay here

• Stayed April 2014
vagabondinnFresno, Manager at Vagabond Inn Fresno, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
We are so pleased we could provide accommodations at a great value for your needs. We hope to see you again soon.

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Fresno
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

To much. Noyce on the toilet and shower from other rooms. I don't recommend this place. The wifi is to slow and sometimes it doesn't work. That tv it's an old-style not enough channels I don't recommend this place nobody.........................................................................................................

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
vagabondinnFresno, Manager at Vagabond Inn Fresno, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do have an older building so perhaps we can update the sound barrier in our next capital improvements,along with the room amenities.Your feedback helps us understand what is most important to our future guests,Thank you.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I got checked in. Got to my room. Started to relax and looked over at the bathroom door and there was a cockroach going up. There was a couple more crawling around.
Sitting at the desk. And there are clear covers over the face of the room phone. And I looked down and there is a cockroach crawling inside the phone.
D

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
This is very concerning to us,as we have not had many reports of any pests.We have a pest control company and have had them come out to check.They did not find anything but sprayed anyway.
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Wonderful staff, rooms very clean. 20 percent discount at Carla Jr. 10 at Denny's. Close to freeway on ramp 99 and 41 poolside rooms are very nice. quiet area. Lots of fast food to choose from, like in n out yum

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We are so pleased that we could provide a comfortable and convenient stay during your travels.We hope that you will come back and enjoy our accommodations again soon.
Virgilina, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for one night, the customer service was great! They were very helpful in getting us a room even though we have a dog they still got us in a decent room for a good price! Lori was great she was so nice, friendly, and helped us in every way she could! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words,we are working hard everyday to keep our guests satisfied. We always welcome guests with pets and are pleased that we could meet all of your needs.Hope to see you soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay here often and I despise it. This location is raunchy. Sometimes the A/C doesn't work. The shower head is nasty. At times while in bed it feels as if something is crawling on me. My last stay was August 30th. I woke up itching. The next morning at home I woke up scraching with small lumps on my lower legs and calves. I'm done can't do it anymore.

• Stayed August 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My last visit was decent enough for my return. Once I returned I was accused of smoking in a non smoking room. (I have never smoked) I stated I burn candles for the aroma. I was frowned upon by a Hindu man (Don't they use insence) After the back n forth I was told I would receive a 10% discount. Well I was put into a smokers room (which reeked of smoke) the sheets were stained carpet was horrible dresser was beat up and broken. The door had obviously been kicked in. And the roaches..... just nasty. They refused to change me rooms. They said they were fully booked. (Which was a lie) I was better off at a motel 6!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Vagabond Inn Fresno? Share your experiences!