“Seached the internet reviews first.” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Ventura, United States
“Seached the internet reviews first.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I searched the internet to find an affordable hotel without negative reviews and I found this one and made our reservations and was happy to find it lived up to its positive reviews. I am taking the time to submit this review as reading reviews on the internet helped me locate this hotel so I wanted to help others in their search for a place to stay. Staff was very friendly and room was exactly how reserved, even with our late arrival. Hotel was set back behind other buildings so not fronting on Shaw Avenue. Room was very quiet and clean; bed was very comfortable, and we slept well. AC worked well and we could set our desired temperature. Refrigerator didn't make noise and there was a microwave. Free breakfast was very good and we had choices of egg dishes, cereals, waffles, bagels and sweet rolls, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juices, coffee, tea etc. There were all kinds of stores and restaurants nearby. I can't find anything to complain about and recommend the Best Western Plus at 480 E. Shaw Avenue in Fresno highly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Robgm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Fresno Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Hello Terry. Thank you for taking the time to post your stay experience on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel along with the surrounding area. We value your business and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We enjoyed staying in this hotel very much. Very friendly staff and good clean room. Nice breakfast in the morning and again very good customer service. I would definitely stay in this hotel and recommend it to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and Tripadvisor review. We hope to serve you again in the near future!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I will never stay here again. Room/mini fridge smelled horrible. Kids were running upstairs making a loud banging noise (for 3 hours!) so it was impossible to sleep and the managers barely did anything after we told them 3 times that the kids are STILL running!!

• Stayed July 2014
Calli I am sorry to hear about your experience at our property. I'm even more sorry to learn about this sometime after the fact. Being such a busy small property I know that quick turnover on our rooms along with heavy youth group traffic has it's challenges during the busy seasons. I'm hoping you can accept my apology and hope you would reconsider your choice of hotel and stay with us again. Please contact me upon your next Fresno visit.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Summer Vacation, traveled from Ashland Or. en route to Anaheim. We booked one night stay at the Best Western Plus Fresno Inn. Mike Morgan was more than helpful when I called, he was able to help me with Directions to the Hotel. He was very helpful and professional when we checked in. He offered several suggestions for dinner locations, as well as some other questions that we had and even made change for us for the on site washer and dryer.

Rooms are clean and comfortable. the location and lay out is very convenient.

Thank you Mike for all of your assistance. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hello Jeff. We're happy to hear about your great stay with us. Thank you for contributing to our Tripadvisor reviews and thanks for the extended kudos to our desk agent!
Palm Desert, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed her on the way to Yosemite after going through Sequoia National Park. When we arrived, Randy greeted us in a professional and friendly manner. We asked for a good place for dinner and he suggested The Elbow Room, which offers a free driver service that will pick you up and bring you back to the hotel after dinner.
The room was very nicely appointed, clean and quite. Breakfast was okay. Great value for the money, (less than $100.00 for the night!)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting such a nice review about our property. I'm sorry my reply has found you a bit later than your departure. I'm happy to hear that my desk agent was able to help coordinate your dinner arrangements. We look forward to seeing you again!
Sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Always the best overnight experience's at this Best Western from Check in to Check out and all the great service and accommodations in between. I will be back soon. The breakfast is fresh. The linens and bedding always clean. The rooms are always clean. The out side of the complex is always well maintained. I never have to worry about having a bad experience here at the Best Western Plus in Fresno CA. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

A Great Review from a Great Guest! Thank you for your business. We're happy to hear that your experiences with Best Western have been consistent!
royal oaks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Was on vacation and it was getting late in the day, of a long day. Was close to Fresno, and thought to myself, family is hot and tiered need a clean, cool, room with tv and a nice bed. I knew right were to go Best Western plus fresno. Told navigation to get us there, walked in asked do you have any rooms. Yes we do, I said I would like one please. Front desk guy was on point. Ez pezie in less the 10 min we were in our cleanroom setting the air conditioner to freezing. t

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Robert H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Fresno Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Mish. I'm happy to learn that we were able to accommodate you and your family on such short notice. It makes me even happier to know that the stay was as inviting and exceptional as your first one last year (I remember you posted a review about us last October). Your contribution to our properties popularity on TripAdvisor is greatly appreciated!

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Fresno Inn? Share your experiences!